By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Numbers Up - Feb 6, 2010! More adjustments too?!

WHATS GOING ON?!

Around the Network
Seece said:
gamings_best said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Good post. And where did you find the Heavy Rain demo in the PS store ?

It's now readily available in most territories. It should be under "What's New" section in both the EU & US stores.

One of the things I envy about PS3 games, they nearly all get a demo or a beta.

times for you to getz a trey lol

A wot?

isn't they what they callz it these days, teh trey lol,

but it's time to to get the infintly untrackable ps3

gamings_best said:
Seece said:
gamings_best said:
Seece said:
CGI-Quality said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:

Good post. And where did you find the Heavy Rain demo in the PS store ?

It's now readily available in most territories. It should be under "What's New" section in both the EU & US stores.

One of the things I envy about PS3 games, they nearly all get a demo or a beta.

times for you to getz a trey lol

A wot?

isn't they what they callz it these days, teh trey lol,

but it's time to to get the infintly untrackable ps3

Why because they do demos and beta of games for the most part I'm not interested in? lol

kowenicki said:
CGI-Quality said:
Complications said:
CGI-Quality said:
Complications said:
I'd love to know wtf is going on with this site.

Seems like simple adjustments. This is should be considered normal for a sales tracking site, especially since they are rough estimates, even though ioi does his damnest to be as accurate as possible.

Simple? There are adjustments every week on this site from what I see, and they're all bad for PS3 fans

I still don't get how 3M consoles are out in the wild though. I understand that the 3M number is financial transactions by Sony - but that still doesn't make sense. Why is Sony dealing in such large orders in advance when, according to this site, the PS3 hasn't been selling as well as we thought? Also, why have retailers ordered 3M PS3's when again, they aren't selling as well as we thought according to this data.

Anyway, Im sure the numbers will fix themselves out after a while.

Why are adjustments bad for PS3 fans? It is what it is, there's no escaping that. To me, this stuff shouldn't be taken so seriously, the only ones that should honestly be affected are Sony. There's plenty of games to play and the sales #s won't change that.

Perhaps it IS ammo for those heavily into console wars, but for gamers as a whole, it's nothing. As long as Sony heads towards profit and continues to pump out the goods, I see nothing bad for PS3 fans.

All true...

But a lot of sony fans on here need to learn to take the rough with the smooth.

Their jubilation during the slim  launch and holiday season was fine ( even you joined in that one ), but their bellyaching in the last few weeks has been a disgrace.

edit... on reading the whole thread it appears you agree with me...

lol these adjustments are telling them that their jubilation was all a lie imo

how much total has this site overtracked the ps3..................

lol the gap is bigger , this is hilarious; despite outselling the 360 week after week

Around the Network

Long live the gap, .... oops

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

losing respect in VGC, where are they getting these numbers from?

I called this wrong CGI, I expected a lot of the more extreme Sony fanbase to leave in September when the 360 starts selling better than the PS3 ww, it would appear we could be seeing many leave before it even gets to that stage!

Guys, just suck it up. It's not like the "Others" region is easy to track, you know.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

rafichamp said:
losing respect in VGC, where are they getting these numbers from?

I see so the PS3 is selling low and your losing respect in VGC. Perhaps the slim wasn't as big as many hailed. ioi is getting tons of data from fiscal reports, etc right now so I am guessing there will be more adjustments