By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - super mario galaxy now a 98 at metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/supermariogalaxy

wow and also with 27 reviews,the score is only lower than ocarina of time which has an average of 99

Around the Network

Yea I just noticed this and was going to post it. Very awesome.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
Yea I just noticed this and was going to post it. Very awesome.

i know i cant wait to get my hands on it

sweet this game is almost perfection

Sold out on play, amazon or game at the moment. Looks like I am trailing around Glasgow this Firday trying to get a copy.

Around the Network

I don't have the funds to pick it up. It's killing me, I can't afford Fire Emblem, Mario Galaxy, Assassin's Creed, or Mass Effect.

R9 5950x - RTX 3090 - Odyssey G9

If this game doesn't sell at least 2.5+ million in it's first day there's something wrong. It literally has no competition from big games on the Wii so it should be basically getting all the sales on that system.

Innovalias said:
I don't have the funds to pick it up. It's killing me, I can't afford Fire Emblem, Mario Galaxy, Assassin's Creed, or Mass Effect.

i know what you mean so many great games hard to pay for all of them

Legend11 said:
If this game doesn't sell at least 2.5+ million in it's first day there's something wrong. It literally has no competition from big games on the Wii so it should be basically getting all the sales on that system.

this game isnt halo to make all its sales in the first day

I am glad it is being reviewed this well. It makes me feel better, because it is the best game I have ever played from a technical POV. The control and level design is perfect, the game is gorgeous and it is thought evoking (in the sense that I have to wonder where games go from here).

One of the lower reviews disappeared, before there were two that were 90.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.