By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - super mario galaxy now a 98 at metacritic

Superb game. Excellent rankings. I'm at the 18 star with 6 hours of play and loving every moment.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Finally, i mean metacritic only goes up in integer increments so SMG has been at number 11 just because it had less reviews than the other games averaged at 97.
This put it in about 3rd/4th place right? (i cant be bothered visiting the site, but i remember here being 1 game with a 99, and 2 with 98.

ocarina of time is 99 and soul calibur is 98,there is no other 98 plus,on gamerankings smg is only .1 behind ocarina of time

endurance said:
TWRoO said:
Finally, i mean metacritic only goes up in integer increments so SMG has been at number 11 just because it had less reviews than the other games averaged at 97.
This put it in about 3rd/4th place right? (i cant be bothered visiting the site, but i remember here being 1 game with a 99, and 2 with 98.

ocarina of time is 99 and soul calibur is 98,there is no other 98 plus,on gamerankings smg is only .1 behind ocarina of time

Why don't you just take a look at
?

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii)