By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Review of God of War III by OPM UK -> 9/10

XxXProphecyXxX said:
HAHAHA!! I dont know if some of you guys are being sarcastic or serious, either im LMFAO!

I got a feeling some people are being sarcastic, while some are acutally serious about 9 being a low score. It's quite scary actually.

Around the Network

Judging from some resonces in the thread, they don't seem to "like" the GoW series that much... So 9/10, is good enough

Well if they don't like it. Then imagine what the game will get from people who do like the series.

off topic: These stupid Bioshock adds are annoying. there will be chaos if someone doesn't remove them soon. I will unleash my blades of athena on my work pc and it wont go down well :s

OT: i think we should all sit down, have a cup of tea and debate what 9/10 means to us! What is 9/10? It's above 8/1- but below 10/10. It is better then a Mercedez but is it better than a Rolls Royce? It sexier than Eva Mendez but is it sexier than Salma hayek? It is a D cup but is it bigger than a DD cup? To be or not to be, that is the question.... well it sure as hell aint a 10! =p

@Fei-Hung- Great name by the way, Drunken Master FTW! To me 9/10 is a very fair score for a GOW game. That is all.

Around the Network

I think why alot of people are moaning is for bets on VGChartz and fanboy ammo. For ages many bets have been made about whether 360 or PS3 will have more 90+ meta games in 2010. So far the PS3 is off to a poor start.

WKC was a game thrown around that it was amzing. It metaed horribly. Heavy Rain was another, and while a good game is also going under 90. GOW3, I believe will sit around 90. But if it to drops under, PS3 is losing ammo for fanboys. Thats all.

360 had great start with ME2. With SC, AW, HR, F3 all to come. Even MEtro is in with a shot. The betters for 360 are rubbing hands right now.

Thats what this moaning is about.

9/10 is a fantastic score imo.

selnor said:
I think why alot of people are moaning is for bets on VGChartz and fanboy ammo. For ages many bets have been made about whether 360 or PS3 will have more 90+ meta games in 2010. So far the PS3 is off to a poor start.

WKC was a game thrown around that it was amzing. It metaed horribly. Heavy Rain was another, and while a good game is also going under 90. GOW3, I believe will sit around 90. But if it to drops under, PS3 is losing ammo for fanboys. Thats all.

360 had great start with ME2. With SC, AW, HR, F3 all to come. Even MEtro is in with a shot. The betters for 360 are rubbing hands right now.

Seece said:
selnor said:

LOL. Why else would people moan about a 9/10?

selnor said:
Seece said:
selnor said:

LOL. Why else would people moan about a 9/10?

I agree with you, you're still gonna need it though

What not 10/10= Fail.