By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Review of God of War III by OPM UK -> 9/10

This is really bad.

9/10 from an official mag means mid 90s is going to be impossible.

Fuck.

Oh well, still going to be one of the best games I'll get this year, alongside GT5 and Agent.

Around the Network

GOW3 iz ze DOOOOOOMMMMMMEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Sony has lost the console war through an unperfect GOW3 score. It is all downhill from here on! DOOOMMED I TELL YOU DOOOOMEDZZZZZ!

HAHAHA!! I dont know if some of you guys are being sarcastic or serious, either im LMFAO!

Flop.

Pock3R said:
when has playstation magazine ever given a 1st party AAA franchise a score lower than a 10/10

very strange...I now expect low 80s on metacritic.

I had to go check that, every PS3 exclusive above 90 on meta IS rated 10 by them .. except ...

God of War collection!

Around the Network

you guys are insane oh my god 9/10 is so fuckin bad you all need to check yourselfs its a great score this remids me of when prople were bitchin about GOW3 being at 720p and people saying im not getting the game now god what a bunch of crazies

Seems like OPM UK and I have similar tastes. Interesting, never thought I'd have anything in common with foreigners.

K, so I checked OPM UK's scores for the first two God of Wars, and I was rather surprised. They gave God of War its lowest score on Metacritic - a 60. They also gave God of War II it's third lowest score, an 80. a 90.

Edit:

Whoops, mixed up OPM UK and POM UK for the sequel.

Edit 2:

Ok, I am really confused about the whole OPM vs POM thing. =/

So apparently this game is a godsend to them!

wholikeswood said:
This is really bad.

9/10 from an official mag means mid 90s is going to be impossible.

Fuck.

Oh well, still going to be one of the best games I'll get this year, alongside GT5 and Agent.

Seriously don't look to much into it, it GOW collection got 90 from them yet has 93 meta score.