By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Review of God of War III by OPM UK -> 9/10

For a Wii game, 9/10 is fantastic.

For 360/PS3, it is about average.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Same score that they gave FFXIII. Nice, two awesome games in March!

What a letdown. =(

I cant believe Sony let them release a review of the game over a month before its release.

review is it okayish. I don't understand one thing though, they marked it down for GOW3 playing like a GOW game :s Isn't that the whole point :s

I was really expecting 10/10, especially from OPM, damn.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

WoW.....a 9/10 isn't enough to please ppl now.

Yeah, because you know a 9/10 is just so horrible. That means shitty quality in every single aspect. Expect bad voice overs, bad music, bad story, and bad game play!!! 9/10 WORLDS GOING TO END!!!!!

....In the end...there will only be chaos....with 9/10 scores. ; ; Oh noes.

I think they should have a GOW£ extra special edition which comes as the severed head of Zeus. You have to basically crack the head open to find the game inside :p

OT: yes, 9/10 is very bad. I was expecting a dammit near perfect game :p they are 10% away from being perfect, thats not near enough to perfection for me!!!

when has playstation magazine ever given a 1st party AAA franchise a score lower than a 10/10

very strange...I now expect low 80s on metacritic.

....lol