By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Some of my friends were almost bald by the age of 15yr. Shave your head - look cool with it :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Fot those that mock my misery, if you watched Achmed the dead terrorist i have Four words: Silence! I kill you!

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

shams said:
Some of my friends were almost bald by the age of 15yr. Shave your head - look cool with it :)

Most people can get away with it >.

"Cute girls===> Hot guy here, come and get me while i'm still hot :D."

u should change that xP

When can you dive in a swimming pool and not get your hair wet ?
When your bald !

Around the Network

You know, the problem with being bald in Polan d is that the police force is more prone to give you a hell of a time. This summer for example i cut my hair and was bald....for some time. yet during that seemingly short period i was detained by police patrols.......6 times. In Poland when you're detained, you have to go through the whole identifying procedure and it takes quite a while to get over it. When i asked the police officers what the legal reason was behind this detainment they answered that i'm young and bald which means that i must belong to some kind of facist organization, or at least be a soccer hooligan. So basicaly i look like a suspicious gorilla when bald :P.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Too much testosterone, or so I've heard. Eh... you can always comb over

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Wow, many baldness around. I'm happy that I'm not showing any signs of baldness ATM, being 20. I have long, pretty, healthy hair, that grows very fast and it can handle all the things I do to it, like ironing, dying, products, locks, etc. I usually get compliments about it.

Except from balds, that say things like "cut it, you hippie". I answer them "sure, I'll make a toupee for you from what I cut" :P

My father is almost 60 and he is just starting to show very slight signs of balding, but at least he doesn't has a single white hair, so I guess I have a bright future in that matter :)

i have one workmate who's bald.
he is quite young and has nearly no hairs but you know what ?

he told me it is good that he has less hairs because
girls think - when they see him - about the size of his penis.

sounds crazy but he means it serious :)

so wojtas - take it easy :)

We are not balding dude. We are getting more head. ::grin::

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)