By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday?
"Thanks, I'll never part with it!"

The best thing about being bald is...
when her folks come home, all you have to do is straighten your tie.

What's the difference between an ape, an orphan, a prince, and a bald man?
An ape has a hairy parent, an orphan has nary a parent, a prince is an heir apparent, and a bald man has no hair apparent.

Around the Network

And besides, balding isn't that bad. Everyone that knows me agrees that I look better now, than I did when I had a full head of hair.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

fazz said:
Wow, many baldness around. I'm happy that I'm not showing any signs of baldness ATM, being 20. I have long, pretty, healthy hair, that grows very fast and it can handle all the things I do to it, like ironing, dying, products, locks, etc. I usually get compliments about it.

Except from balds, that say things like "cut it, you hippie". I answer them "sure, I'll make a toupee for you from what I cut" :P

My father is almost 60 and he is just starting to show very slight signs of balding, but at least he doesn't has a single white hair, so I guess I have a bright future in that matter :)

Actually baldness comes from your mothers side, not fathers. Are any of you mom's brothers bald or any of your grandmother's brothers? 

My dad and grandfather were severly bald by 30. I am 32 and have no signs. On my mothers side all the men have full hair. I should be ok.

Either way, did you like my jokes?

Put some coconut oil

End of 2008 predcition:

Wii: 34 million

360: 23-26.5 million

PS3: 15-18 million

If you have such skin conditions as Seborrhea, Psoriasis, Eczema or Dandruff Jojoba Oil may be beneficial to you. Southwestern Native Americans and Mexicans have used it for centuries. It's is used for hair growth and controlling dandruff. It is great for sensitive skin because it is very similar to the scalps own sebum.

Exercise - yes even healthy hair can benefit from exercise. The blood flow and the oxygenation of the body's cells are improved. It can also help alleviate digestion problems. These can all affect the health of your hair.

Saw Palmetto and Nettle Root are used for hair loss as well. Saw Palmetto benefits the prostate and hair in men. It helps to lower the levels of DHT-dihydrotestosterone. It is a male hormone related to Androgenic, also known as androgenetic Alopecia. Nettle Root extracts has vitamins A and C. It also has other beneficial minerals and lipids.(don't use if you're a woman on birthcontrol if you're a man on birth control.. wtf!?)

Around the Network

Just own it. If you are confident without your hair, it doesn't matter. I've been shaving my head for more than 10 years now. However, I still have my hair. I wish I was balding so I didn't have to shave it all the time.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

One of my greatest fears is to lose my hair. :O

Full sympathy to you Wojtas.

Girls care, but mature women don't. If you are a good guy you will still find a mate and/or get plenty of ass.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

25, with a ponytail. Interestingly both my dad and brother were bald by this age.

Tell me if you found a good P.I.M.P. hat rofl.