By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanx people for the support and all. I usually have short cut hair as i'm into sports. Lately i just didn't bother to go to a barber shop and now i can see what a disaster i am with lobger hair :P. Anyway i would like for my hair to disappear quickly since they will have to anyway. It would be so much of a convenience to not have to spend those 5-10 minutes blow drying & combing your hair after a morning shower .

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

It's not that bad man. I started losing my hair when I was about 19, and now I'm 29, and surprisingly I still have a pretty good head of hair. DAMN YOU GENETICS!!! Anyways, just shave your head, which it looks like you already do, and most people won't even realize. And secondly, find a girl who loves you for you, and not your looks and you'll be happier in the long run anyways. Cheers.

Wojtas said:
Thanx people for the support and all. I usually have short cut hair as i'm into sports. Lately i just didn't bother to go to a barber shop and now i can see what a disaster i am with lobger hair :P. Anyway i would like for my hair to disappear quickly since they will have to anyway. It would be so much of a convenience to not have to spend those 5-10 minutes blow drying & combing your hair after a morning shower .

The only thing I would not like is those cold winters. If my hair is short (like it is now) it feels so cold and Poland is not really a warm country.

Lemon juice and hair oil (coconut) stopped my hairline from receding

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

superchunk said:

Actually baldness comes from your mothers side, not fathers. Are any of you mom's brothers bald or any of your grandmother's brothers? 

My dad and grandfather were severly bald by 30. I am 32 and have no signs. On my mothers side all the men have full hair. I should be ok.

Either way, did you like my jokes?

Baldness can come from either side of the family. There is a slightly better chance that you will inherit pattern baldness from your mother's side due to the "baldness gene" being more easily carried through X chromosomes but there is nearly as good a chance that you can get it from your father.

With that said, no one in my family is bald and I have no ****ing idea why I know that. I need to stop trolling Wikipedia when I get bored.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Lemon juice and hair oil (coconut) stopped my hairline from receding

What do you do with it?  Rub it on your head or drink it?  Seriously, because I don't know how lemon juice and cocoanut oil could possible decrease your DHT levels which is what causes baldness.

I can feel your pain Wojtas... i'm 18 and whenever i wash my hair i wanna burst to tears seeing all this hair falling :'( And the strange thing is that everyone in my family tree has never had a balding problem, heck my grandfather is like 85 and his hair is still plenty...

I guess it might be a vitamin problem since i don't eat vegetables, fish, fruits, etc... i'm mostly on the junk food side

And agreed with Dallinor, my greatest fear is to lose my hair since it's gorgeous lol

Don't try any of these bogus remedies and whatever you do don't go for a comb-over or a wig!!

Just accept that its going. Your mates will tease and abuse you but hey that's life.

Buy some clippers and shave it off. (no more expensive haircuts)

Its a good look (Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart, Ben Kingsley etc)

Trust me I'm 75% bald since my early 20's.

Sorry to hear about your hair dude. I'm 18 and I have a few grays. My dad and my uncle both started to go bald around their 40's and both my grandfathers are bald, so I'm not to optimistic about my hairs future.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
rocketpig said:
superchunk said:

Actually baldness comes from your mothers side, not fathers. Are any of you mom's brothers bald or any of your grandmother's brothers?

My dad and grandfather were severly bald by 30. I am 32 and have no signs. On my mothers side all the men have full hair. I should be ok.

Either way, did you like my jokes?

Baldness can come from either side of the family. There is a slightly better chance that you will inherit pattern baldness from your mother's side due to the "baldness gene" being more easily carried through X chromosomes but there is nearly as good a chance that you can get it from your father.

With that said, no one in my family is bald and I have no ****ing idea why I know that. I need to stop trolling Wikipedia when I get bored.

I'm scared about this. I have a full head of hair and want to keep it that way. My mother's family has no one bald but my dad is bald and for a long time, I kept thinking this is my future. I have some hope that I won't go bald now.