By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tmbh said:
Don't try any of these bogus remedies and whatever you do don't go for a comb-over or a wig!!

Just accept that its going. Your mates will tease and abuse you but hey that's life.

Buy some clippers and shave it off. (no more expensive haircuts)

Its a good look (Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart, Ben Kingsley etc)

Trust me I'm 75% bald since my early 20's.

They're not bogus, a lot of the things I stated are based on things we actually know. They won't work for everyone on losing their hair but they may SLOW the loss of hair or at least improve the health of the scalp which is important even if you're bald.

Around the Network

If any of your friends make fun of you for being partially bald, or completely bald, just headbutt them. There's no cushioning for the poor fool this time.

kevbo77 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Lemon juice and hair oil (coconut) stopped my hairline from receding

What do you do with it?  Rub it on your head or drink it?  Seriously, because I don't know how lemon juice and cocoanut oil could possible decrease your DHT levels which is what causes baldness.

They help to stem the "aging" and loss of the hair you have left (since I started doing it the hair on my head feels much stronger and healthier, less breakage and coarseness), and my hairline stopped receding, its been about two years now with no noticible loss

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Think about the conveniences what it will bring when you're becoming bald.

You no longer have to worry about the latest hair fashion.

No need to worry about a bad hair day.

You'll save a lot of money on buying shampoo, combs, hair gel, conditioner or any kind of hair products.

And yeah, there are women who like bald men, who find it utterly sexy and a real turn on.

If this ain't a cheer up talk, then I don't know what the heck it is ;)

Seriously, in the beginning it might suck and yes there are products to help preventing it, but if you'll except it for yourself in the end, you'll still be the same Wojtas you've always been, with... or without hair.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Yeah, i guess that i'll still be me.....maybe with a lesser amount of hair than i had hoped to retain, but still :)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Just tatoo in some "stubble" where your hair is receding from and try to trick people with that optical illusion. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Hehe, this thread is funny. My hair is like 2 and a half feet long.

*~Onna76~* said:

You'll save a lot of money on buying shampoo, combs, hair gel, conditioner or any kind of hair products.

And yeah, there are women who like bald men, who find it utterly sexy and a real turn on.

Seriously, in the beginning it might suck and yes there are products to help preventing it, but if you'll except it for yourself in the end, you'll still be the same Wojtas you've always been, with... or without hair.

So Onna will you be shaving your head bald?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

My advice to you:

grow out your hair and comb over

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770254

hope this helps! 

*~Onna76~* said:

Hehe, I'm not sure why Onna is the one that knows this, but she's absolutely right. My hair has thinned evenly, and I'm pretty much bald.  Everyone says so anyway.  What hair I have, I keep maybe 1/8th of an inch long.  And it is SOOOO nice that I never have to worry about my hair.

Those that try to hide it (comb overs and such) are the ones that look terrible.  If you accept it, then all is well.  Like Onna said, there are plenty of women that find it sexy.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)