By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these gaming stereo types do you fit in??

1-2-3-5-7-12-13-(17)-18-19-22-23-24

what? no one here said 27 in their list? HAHA (ok there are some)

(this thread is defeated by everyone choosing their own type... it should be someone else defining how they see you not yourself (hence why almost everyone has 7-23 ....)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

a mix of 7-15-16-17-19.
just super skinny.

Of those? Probably 13-15-23. I could probably also be called 1, though I consider this to be a consequence of the 13-15 combination rather than something inherent to my particular philosophical makeup.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

12 and 13.

Im a grandpa and nostalgic.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I'm a Grampa... :/ my first console was Atari and my first contact with gaming were coin-ops like pacman,tetris,bubble bobble and shinobi

19 but i am not tha fat
lol at 18

I'm #13 and The guy Who Actually Likes Videogames lol
I love the Art dude

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Alby_da_Wolf said:
trashleg said:

LAWL. i've never even been to a gym, ever, in my entire life.

I don't like it very much too, but besides swimming, I've been forced to do it every now and then after fractures and strains... What I really hate is running, though But I'm a little overweight, while you like sweets, your mom does them well too, you don't like gym and you're nevertheless in a perfect fit? This is even more scary!!!

i was forbidden from doing any excercise after i was ill last year, i tore a muscle in front of my heart and got really bad heart-attack-like things D: but now that im ok, im hesitant about exerting myself *cough im just lazy cough*

but you think im perfectly fit? mwahahaha, i'll take that its kinda scary, but now that im in my 20s its probably gonna all change ;__;

/off-topic.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

4 ≈ One