By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these gaming stereo types do you fit in??

Id like to no where u guys fit into these catagories?? for me, i fit into #7,13, and 19

Around the Network

Can't believe you took all that time to censor the word "fag" from every part of the picture.

Anyway, I'm a combination of #7 and #23.

A combo of 16 and 23 seems to fit me best...

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Can't believe you took all that time to censor the word "fag" from every part of the picture.

hey i didnt make this picture i just found it lol

#001 - Pro gamer, long life of gaming exp and plays everything and nearly anything ( Katz, Babyz etc hell no) . We play fair, we don't trash talk but we play hard and we play to win. There is no 2nd best as we are used to being 1st.

30 years+ gaming required for this achievement!

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

Around the Network
reaver_x said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

hey i didnt make this picture i just found it lol

I know you didn't make the picture, it's from /v/ on 4chan, I just assumed you were the one who had censored it.

A combination of #6, 7, and 8.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

A combination of #1, #2, #8, #13, #14, #17, #19, #23 and #27.

Im a big chunk of 23, with a splash of 22, and a dash of 16.