By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these gaming stereo types do you fit in??

19 and 23 i guess

Around the Network

Way to copypasta from the dark ages. Reaching level 60 in Wow now takes a good half hour.

I'm the exact opposite of the tourney. If you have to eliminate items and choose final destination every time in order to stand a chance, then you can't actually play the game

Also nostalgia

The only one on there that's anywhere close to me is 1, and i try not to think of myself like that.

If they had put "Platformerfag," on the list, perhaps that would be more descriptive.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Rainbird said:
Strategyking92 said:
trashleg said:
Rainbird said:

:-O

exactly!

omg did i murder someone lots of years ago and write my experience in a book that i would then one day find myself?

:( halp! im scared.

When did everybody start talking about bad movies? I want to join in!

But I liked The Number 23

You and maybe 22 other people.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Oh play along, people

I'm clearly a 16.

ART ART ART

Around the Network

#26 only when I'm playing Pokemon games.

lol this reminds me of something about "The Big Bang Theory".

There were quite a few episodes where they talk about games and I remember laughing when I realised that Sheldon actually plays/has played Halo and Call of Duty (FPS), Zork (Old Text Adventure Game), Music Games (Guitar Hero and Rock Band), Sports Games (Wii Sports), Legend of Zelda (Adventure), Platformers (From Super Mario Bros to Super Mario Galaxy), and the most unbelievable one of all... he owns every single Final Fantasy game. Everyone's gotta hate at least one FF.

You know anyone who enjoys EVERY SINGLE GENRE EVER? Me neither...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

trashleg said:
#10 girl gamer
#13 nostalgia :D
i think most people will say "something..and #23"

Why did you go with gilr #10 instead of #9?

Signature goes here!

Johann said:

There were quite a few episodes where they talk about games and I remember laughing when I realised that Sheldon actually plays/has played Halo and Call of Duty (FPS), Zork (Old Text Adventure Game), Music Games (Guitar Hero and Rock Band), Sports Games (Wii Sports), Legend of Zelda (Adventure), Platformers (From Super Mario Bros to Super Mario Galaxy), and the most unbelievable one of all... he owns every single Final Fantasy game. Everyone's gotta hate at least one FF.

I try to

Johann said:

I enjoy pretty much everything but flight simulators and rythem games.

Which in of itself are narrowed genres... since i like more arcadey flying games.... and...

Ok... don't really like any music games...

except the Mario Paint music creator.

Edit: Oh and audiosurf!