By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these gaming stereo types do you fit in??

The guy who actually likes videogames.

Around the Network

I am:

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

As of late, 17.

90% of the time, 5 and 7 (Go figure) 13, 15, 21, and 23.

Pixel Art can be fun.

#13, #21 and #23

Maybe #1 too, but without the "Your console ***** balls!" phrase.

I guess you can call me a gamer fag/freak

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
trashleg said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
trashleg said:

LAWL. i've never even been to a gym, ever, in my entire life.

I don't like it very much too, but besides swimming, I've been forced to do it every now and then after fractures and strains... What I really hate is running, though But I'm a little overweight, while you like sweets, your mom does them well too, you don't like gym and you're nevertheless in a perfect fit? This is even more scary!!!

i was forbidden from doing any excercise after i was ill last year, i tore a muscle in front of my heart and got really bad heart-attack-like things D: but now that im ok, im hesitant about exerting myself *cough im just lazy cough*

but you think im perfectly fit? mwahahaha, i'll take that its kinda scary, but now that im in my 20s its probably gonna all change ;__;

/off-topic.

Ouch! Torn muscles are bad, my left gastrocnemius, tearing, saved the anterior cruciate ligament from worse injuries, but I had to do more than 3 weeks of anticoagulants to prevent embolism. Anyhow, as you can afford it, idleness FTW!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

"i tore a muscle in front of my heart and got really bad heart-attack-like things D:"

holy crap!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO