By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these gaming stereo types do you fit in??

Doesn't matter how much I argue, even if I was right you'd never admit it. Arguing this is moot.

I'm also pretty open minded about what I watch, but I always get suspicious of people who say they are, cuz most of the time I find them to be lying.

By the way, which Brewster's Millions? The Richard Pryor one, right?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
Johann said:
Doesn't matter how much I argue, even if I was right you'd never admit it. Arguing this is moot.

I'm also pretty open minded about what I watch, but I always get suspicious of people who say they are, cuz most of the time I find them to be lying.

By the way, which Brewster's Millions? The Richard Pryor one, right?

Sure I would.  Why wouldn't I?

I mean, while I enjoy any genre there is... it's not like I'm some huge movie buff.  I just sample a little bit of everything... and there isn't really a genre i balk at.  I imagine it's the same with videogames too for a lot of people.  You just need to find your right "spot" in each genre.

Though yeah, the Richard Pyror Brewster's Millions.

It's just such a goofy plot with some interesting concepts and ideas... and always gets me thinking about what outlandish stuff i'd have to do if I had to do that.

Although in the end I pretty much admit to myself i'd just take the 30 million and not spend it rather then rashly risk it away for another 300 million i'd never spend anyway.

One of these days i've got to read the book.

trashleg said:
Rainbird said:
trashleg said:
Rainbird said:
trashleg said:
Rainbird said:
trashleg said:
#10 girl gamer
#13 nostalgia :D
i think most people will say "something..and #23"

I'd be worried about people who didn't

haha i know.. add my two together and you get.. OMGSHITBRIX... #23!

this.. is a conspiracy :X

:-O

exactly!

omg did i murder someone lots of years ago and write my experience in a book that i would then one day find myself?

:( halp! im scared.

Yes. Yes you did. And you are Jim Carrey.

ONLY KIDDING! YOU'RE ON HIDDEN CAMERA!

i knew it.. i knew it when i stopped being offered roles for my good looks and it became all about the exaggerated guffaws..

oh wait, you were kidding.

i knew it! and all this time I thought they were all just really expert mind-readers, rather than having been following my entire life! *waves at camera*

*thinks for a second*

o.0 oh god. did you see.. that one time.. about 3 years ago? o.0

We were there 21 years ago, when you were born. It was pretty gross, but we have never had higher ratings!

Not even that time, three years ago.

I'm a combination of 21 and 23

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

i suppose maybe 26. this one time i got so pissed off at my computer i punched it so hard i made a dent in the chassi (it still worked though), but that was not gaming related rage.

Around the Network

Whats the difference between 9 and 10?

Ok, where is the guy who loves gaming but sucks at it? that would be me

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

i am

1 console ???
07 The "Real" gamer
12 grampa
13 nostalgia
14 pirate
16 The Game= Art
17 The mmo addict
19 Jrpg ???

also there is the
Sport only gamer

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

12, 13, 18, and if joking about RRoD and Master Chief being Village People's lost member is trolling, 27 too

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

SecondWar said:

Whats the difference between 9 and 10?

#9 is all like "oh yah totally like look at me. i has boobies and oh yah, lookies, i like has a DS n stuff."

#10 has been collecting every chaos emerald in SoniC the Hedgehog since 1991.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.