By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Reviews Assassins Creed!

ckmlb said:

Oh yes, he didn't imply it at all by associating those games with a disappointing AC and the possibility of Uncharted disappointing... he was listing a bunch of PS3 games out of the blue. Also, might wanna update your PS3 hate list there afree because half those games are out already.

By the way Carlos, Lionhead Studios, the makers of Black and White are owned by MS now, why would they make a sequel on the Wii?

Plenty of Ps3 games have disappointed (Lair, Warhawk, Heavenly sword), none of them become the "AAA, system seller, Sony Domination" fans were claiming on forums.

Where is black and white on my signature ? :| 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
ckmlb said:

Oh yes, he didn't imply it at all by associating those games with a disappointing AC and the possibility of Uncharted disappointing... he was listing a bunch of PS3 games out of the blue. Also, might wanna update your PS3 hate list there afree because half those games are out already.

By the way Carlos, Lionhead Studios, the makers of Black and White are owned by MS now, why would they make a sequel on the Wii?

Plenty of Ps3 games have disappointed (Lair, Warhawk, Heavenly sword), none of them become the "AAA, system seller, Sony Domination" fans were claiming on forums.

Where is black and white on my signature ? :| 

The fans that were claiming these titles being AAA, were they Hus? GREAT EXAMPLE. BTW no one claimed that Warhawk would be a AAA title, mainly because it is a Online-only game.

But you would know a thing or two about online games on the Wii, right? Oh wait.....

I'll take the case!!!

I liked that 1UP said one of the major downfalls was that it was made, knowing that there would be a sequel.

I think was a "could have". It had such good potential :( If I get this I'll probably scrap the story and give myself the task of assassinating random civilians xD

In these kinds of games, AI and repetition is critical. Too bad. I was hoping for it to be AAA as I suggested a friend of mine pick this up over COD4 (he doesn't have internet connection).

It got a 3.5 from Gamespy. Looks like this game will end up in the "8" range in the averages. A good game, but not the groundbreaking experience many of us (myself included) wanted it to be.

Around the Network

It got a 3.5 from Gamespy. Looks like this game will end up in the "8" range in the averages. A good game, but not the groundbreaking experience many of us (myself included) wanted it to be.

Joemanji said:
AC no longer in the running for GOTY confirmed

BAHAHAHA!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Halo 3 will be GOTY, SMG, which is 100 times better, has a slim chance of winning because most review sites suck. IGN will give SMG GotY most likely but the rest.. i doubt it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Now I'm just convinced KGB29 is a parody poster ala SDF.

I mean, the stalking people at Walmart... out there... ok...

But defending Lair?

Seriously, this has to be some PS3 hater with a fake name.

"Assassin's Creed could easily have been one of the best games of 2007. It is, without question, impressive on several fronts. But developer Ubisoft Montreal took some major missteps along the way and squandered the immense potential of its pseudo-stealth action title. A bad story, repetitive gameplay elements, and poor AI all lead to one of the most disappointing games in recent memory. Assassin's Creed should have been one of the great games of this generation. Instead, it turned into just another action title."

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick