While the Switch still has life and at least one massive title left in it, we are slowly nearing the end of it's lifespan, so I figure now could be an interesting time to try and predict what its top 10 best-selling 1st party games list will end up looking like when all is said and done. And just to be clear I don't mean what the list will look like the day the Switch's successor launches, but where it stabilizies once Switch games stop selling significantly, so it could still be a few years after the successor.
For the record this is what it looks like as of the end of 2022:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 52m
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 41.59m
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 30.44m
- Breath of the Wild – 29m
- Pokémon Sword & Shield – 25.68m
- Super Mario Odyssey – 25.12m
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet – 20.61m
- Super Mario Party – 18.79m
- Ring Fit Adventure – 15.22m
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu & Eevee – 15.07m
I'll leave it up to you if you predict numbers or just the order of games.
Major Switch Titles Launch Aligned
2023 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues: