This is a little game I saw on imdb.com a couple of times on the message boards of silly movies like Knowing and I thought we could adapt it to the universe of Metal Gear Solid. The objective is to list some funs facts we've learned through the story of the Metal Gear Solid series. The best way to show what I mean is to start the list with a few things I've personally learned from the Metal Gear games:
1. The best time to sort out your relationship issues is during a highly dangerous mission that involves saving the president from a group of terrorists.
2. No matter how hot you are, one day you’ll grow old and undesirable
3. You can deflect bullets if you really believe you can (don’t try this at home… unless you really really believe you can)
4. If you pretend to be possessed by the arm you had grafted on your body everyone will believe you.
5. Raiden is so self-conscious that even when doing a front flip he takes the time to cover his genitals.
6. A British accent is something you can lose overnight.
7. Ninjas are cool, cyborg ninjas are even cooler.
8. Metal Gears are terrible war machines but a good soldier can dispatch several of them by himself
9. War has changed
Signature goes here!