By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More than 100 things we've learned from the Metal Gear Series

Tagged games:

67. Smoking is so bad for your health that it drains your life force with every inhalation.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

68. Got an arrow in your crotch? No problem! Just put a bandage over it.

brendude13 said:
curl-6 said:

15. Spamming a single button for five minutes is apparently  what passes for "gameplay" these days.

...Which part of the game is this exactly?

It may be reference to either the press circle to resist Ocelot's torture in MGS or the press triangle to crawl through hallway in MGS4

69. The harder the snake the weaker it gets.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

70. It's okay to run around naked as a male but a big breast women with a sniper is a major no-no

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:

46. Dying is a form of art, be sure to make it as drawn out and as over dramatic as possible!

47. Arms apparently have brains, and can take over the mind of another person.

Liquid never actually controlled Ocelot. It was merely a ploy to fool the Patriots. Of course arms can't do that!

TheKoreanGuy said:
_crazy_man_ said:

46. Dying is a form of art, be sure to make it as drawn out and as over dramatic as possible!

Liquid never actually controlled Ocelot. It was merely a ploy to fool the Patriots. Of course arms can't do that!

I was more making fun of the fact that it was more of a suprise to everyone in-game that he really wasn't being controlled by Liquid.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I was more making fun of the fact that it was more of a suprise to everyone in-game that he really wasn't being controlled by Liquid.

Yeah, I guess he was really convincing. :P

ParryWinkle said:

70. It's okay to run around naked as a male but a big breast women with a sniper is a major no-no

when did that happen?

Zero999 said:
ParryWinkle said:

when did that happen?

Signature goes here!