By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More than 100 things we've learned from the Metal Gear Series

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:
24. If you can't find the guy who killed your fellow guard in 2 minutes, you can resume your normal patrol like nothing happened.

29. If you get repeatedly punched by some invisible entity, thrown to the ground and repeatedly choked, but not killed, you can resume your normal patrol like nothing happened leaving only an exclamation mark.

Around the Network

30. In the 1960s, the USSR hid plastic frog toys around it's own nation to distract enemy spies.

Hmm, pie.

31. Being spotted by the enemy is unacceptable. You must restart immediately.

32. They had surprisingly good cloning techniques in 1972.

Signature goes here!

34. Soviet Russians invented a time travel, only to bring tons of Calorie Mates from the future and drop them everywhere in Siberia.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

35. It's perfectly fine to cook rations on a BBQ spit while fighting huge monsters.

36. Waiting for someone to die of old age is an effective combat strategy.

curl-6 said:

15. Spamming a single button for five minutes is apparently  what passes for "gameplay" these days.

...Which part of the game is this exactly?

37. When you want an enemy soldier to give you his dogtag, it's very normal for him to shake his body and ass.

Mr_No said:
37. When you want an enemy soldier to give you his dogtag, it's very normal for him to shake his body and ass.

39. Soldiers only get scared if you threaten to shoot them in the face or in the balls, every other body part doesn't matter to them.

Signature goes here!