Quantcast
The Offical March NPD Thread (Data in 4 hours)

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Offical March NPD Thread (Data in 4 hours)

Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?



The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

                              

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?

People were all over Star Ocean 4 barely missing the X360's top 10, and you think that MadWorld 'probably' being in the Wii's Top-20 is good?

I'd like to think that MadWorld will be in the Wii's Top-10.

 



Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Esmoreit said:
Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?

People were all over Star Ocean 4 barely missing the X360's top 10, and you think that MadWorld 'probably' being in the Wii's Top-20 is good?

I'd like to think that MadWorld will be in the Wii's Top-10.

Yeah, MadWorld missing the top ten would be pretty awful.



Slimebeast said:

Euphoria14 said:
Posting so I can come back to this later.

Hoping for an NPD report we can actually discuss.
Carl2291 said:
Posting for later.

Software will be interesting

 

 Who do you think you are lol? What if everyone thought of themselves to be as important as you two, this thread would have 10 pages full of memory posts. Spammers.

HEY!!!

I didnt spam nothing! I actually added something to the thread with my "Software will be interesting."

What did you add? I hope you have to go to bed before the numbers are released! *evil glare*



outlawauron said:
mrstickball said:
Esmoreit said:
Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?

People were all over Star Ocean 4 barely missing the X360's top 10, and you think that MadWorld 'probably' being in the Wii's Top-20 is good?

I'd like to think that MadWorld will be in the Wii's Top-10.

Yeah, MadWorld missing the top ten would be pretty awful.

I'd love to see it make top 3. But with Wii's ever-green titles almost always dominating the top 10, top 20 seems more of a given.

 



The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

                              

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:
outlawauron said:
mrstickball said:
Esmoreit said:
Madworld will probably be in the Wii top 20. And people will still call it a flop.

I'll probably be here for the GIF's. I expect a very standard month. My only real question is: can we this time finally expect a Sony spin?

People were all over Star Ocean 4 barely missing the X360's top 10, and you think that MadWorld 'probably' being in the Wii's Top-20 is good?

I'd like to think that MadWorld will be in the Wii's Top-10.

Yeah, MadWorld missing the top ten would be pretty awful.

I'd love to see it make top 3. But with Wii's ever-green titles almost always dominating the top 10, top 20 seems more of a given.

 

VGC has it as #9 for March.  (#8 if you exclude WiiSports as NPD does). So hopefully it does make NPD WIi top 10.

 



Soriku said:
I'm waiting for the GAF GIFs...

Yeah, I hardly a fan of GAF but they do make so truly hilarious gifs. As for the NPD sales, I think Hardware sales will be the same as always but I'm interesting in how the software sales wil play out.



I'll be in class when the numbers come in... I may just sneak out and run to the computer lab to sneak a peak.

Or I'll probably just wait until I get home and see all the reaction across the interwebs when I get home being as though there's no real potential for meltdowns this month.



Kenology said:
I'll be in class when the numbers come in... I may just sneak out and run to the computer lab to sneak a peak.

Or I'll probably just wait until I get home and see all the reaction across the interwebs when I get home being as though there's no real potential for meltdowns this month.

 

 lol, how can you still be in class when it's evening?



1 hour left!