Quantcast
Locked: Hottest Famous Male Tournament - Stage 22 - Will Smith Vs. Theo James

Forums - General Discussion - Hottest Famous Male Tournament - Stage 22 - Will Smith Vs. Theo James

Welcome to the VGChartz Hottest Famous Male Tournament hosted by me (RIP Seece!). 64 hot famous guys from the world of film, music, sports and beyond compete to be VGC's #1!

 

Will Smith (Movie & TV actor - Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Men in Black, I Am Legend, The Pursuit of Happyness, etc.)



 

Vs

Theo James (Movie actor - Divergent, Insurgent, Underworld: Awakening)

 

 

Previous Rounds: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |

 

Result of Last Round:

- Ryan Gosling (6)
- Max Irons (2)



Around the Network

Looks like most people missed my announcement at the bottom of the OP in the last thread, so I'll make a new post for it this time:

There are still some big names to come, but I know some of you have expressed concern that your favourites won't be included, so at this stage I'm happy to take suggestions for people you'd like to be included in the tournament that haven't featured yet, and will make room for some of the more popular picks. So when you make your vote this round feel free to suggest names as well.



Shokio aka Will Smith xD



Will Smith all the way!



Easily Will Smith!



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Machina said:

Looks like most people missed my announcement at the bottom of the OP in the last thread, so I'll make a new post for it this time:

There are still some big names to come, but I know some of you have expressed concern that your favourites won't be included, so at this stage I'm happy to take suggestions for people you'd like to be included in the tournament that haven't featured yet, and will make room for some of the more popular picks. So when you make your vote this round feel free to suggest names as well.


Is there a round with Jeremy Clarkson coming up? Cos if not I'd like there to be one plz



man-bear-pig said:
Machina said:

Looks like most people missed my announcement at the bottom of the OP in the last thread, so I'll make a new post for it this time:

There are still some big names to come, but I know some of you have expressed concern that your favourites won't be included, so at this stage I'm happy to take suggestions for people you'd like to be included in the tournament that haven't featured yet, and will make room for some of the more popular picks. So when you make your vote this round feel free to suggest names as well.


Is there a round with Jeremy Clarkson coming up? Cos if not I'd like there to be one plz


Jeremy Clarkson as in the Top Gear presenter? No, and no.



Machina said:
man-bear-pig said:


Is there a round with Jeremy Clarkson coming up? Cos if not I'd like there to be one plz


Jeremy Clarkson as in the Top Gear presenter? No, and no.

Former Top Gear presenter...



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Machina said:
man-bear-pig said:


Is there a round with Jeremy Clarkson coming up? Cos if not I'd like there to be one plz


Jeremy Clarkson as in the Top Gear presenter? No, and no.


But beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I may not find Will Smith attractive just as you may not find Jeremy Clarkson attractive but that doesn't mean he should be omitted from the competition



man-bear-pig said:
Machina said:


Jeremy Clarkson as in the Top Gear presenter? No, and no.


But beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I may not find Will Smith attractive just as you may not find Jeremy Clarkson attractive but that doesn't mean he should be omitted from the competition

But somebody else would have to be taken out for him so it would still result in someone getting omitted...



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702