Quantcast
PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

I dont think this is anything but Holiday traffic. Live has been up just a wseird issue of not being able to sign into your account. I tried 3 or 4 times adn it let me on. 



Around the Network

I must be lucky because my XBL and PSN never go down when this stuff happens.



Well I was able to login on PSN and play Destiny of Spirits on my Vita.



Aeolus451 said:
Ninsect said:
Aeolus451 said:
It's alright I can just watch crunchyroll or netflix on a pc. :P

Netflix works on PS. Doesn't need PSN sign-in



That's true. I forgot about that. Can that be done on the xbox one?

I doubt it. I think most apps are either locked behind the paywall or need a sign-in to work



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Aeolus451 said:



That's true. I forgot about that. Can that be done on the xbox one?

I doubt it. I think most apps are either locked behind the paywall or need a sign-in to work

Not sure if there are even apps which you need Gold for nowadays. I believe not but definitely  not for stuff like Netflix. 

No idea if you need to be logged-in to use third party apps and if you need to be logged-in with an account, if XBL has to be up or if it is enough to use your Xbox account offline to use a third party  app online^^



Around the Network
Ninsect said:
Aeolus451 said:
Ninsect said:

Netflix works on PS. Doesn't need PSN sign-in



That's true. I forgot about that. Can that be done on the xbox one?

I doubt it. I think most apps are either locked behind the paywall or need a sign-in to work

No.



jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:
Aeolus451 said:
Ninsect said:

Netflix works on PS. Doesn't need PSN sign-in



That's true. I forgot about that. Can that be done on the xbox one?

I doubt it. I think most apps are either locked behind the paywall or need a sign-in to work

No.

I noticed you only bolded the first condition. What about the second one?



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:

I doubt it. I think most apps are either locked behind the paywall or need a sign-in to work

No.

I noticed you only bolded the first condition. What about the second one?


Needs anyone on the console signed into Xbox Live.



Great, can't even play AC Unity because I can't sign in to my account. What a joke.

Think of all the kids so excited to get their new next gen console and they can't even play the fucking thing.



Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

My Live is down again. The system is crippled without it.