By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN And Xbox Live Are Down (Update Again)

deskpro2k3 said:

The PSN support website has been updated to reflect that PSN is offline.

Xbox Live's status page is now loading (maybe not), and says Xbox Live Core Services Limited

"Spend time with family and friends."
Yours Truly,
Sony and Microsoft

PSN has been down all night for me but Xbox Live is up and running just fine. Just ridiculous imo because now PSN is a paid service. Even on MS own status page, it says game play is fine. The only thing that's having issues are a few apps.

Sony, imo, has the better console and better games but it's online service and support are junk.

Around the Network

WTF I can conect to psn on ps3 but not on ps4

Angelv577 said:

Maybe its only PS4 services that's affected? Because I can connect on my PSV and PS3 (I don't have a PS4 to try. lol!)

Angelv577 said:

similar news I can connect to xbox live on x360 but not on xbone

and....... nintendo network not affected on wii u or 3DS as I am still able to go online with those.

AlfredoTurkey said:

PSN has been down all night for me but Xbox Live is up and running just fine. Just ridiculous imo because now PSN is a paid service. Even on MS own status page, it says game play is fine. The only thing that's having issues are a few apps.

Sony, imo, has the better console and better games but it's online service and support are junk.

I can login to Live but can't play any games online.

Around the Network

Well this Xbox Live and PSN situation is weird. Everyone is encountering different things. lol!

iceboy151 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

It says on MS website that online gameplay working. On Sony's, it just says OFFLINE. I can't log into my PS4 or play any of the free plus games I have, but I can log into XBL and play just fine. My GF is currently playing right this minute. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
iceboy151 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

It says on MS website that online gameplay working. On Sony's, it just says OFFLINE. I can't log into my PS4 or play any of the free plus games I have, but I can log into XBL and play just fine. My GF is currently playing right this minute. 

It certainly seems that everybody has different problems. My PS4 works just fine, downloaded Dragon Age while I was sleeping, woke up a couple of hours ago and everything is online, can connect to EA servers for DA:I, can watch YouTube and Crunchyroll, can access the store.

I cannit confirm playing multiplayer as I don't have PS+ and never play online anyway.

I'm seeing alot of news reports online about the psn and xbox live being down because of lizard squad.

iceboy151 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

you need to switch it offline in the network settings. then you can play all your games