Fair enough, but then Nintendo wouldn't benefit from going 3rd party because they wouldn't have their own OS and controller to make their games unique like they are today. See miiverse and the gamepad (although the gamepad hasn't been used much since launch, I am sure they will make the next Zelda game and other games round the idea of the gamepad).
EDIT: Also, saying that they don't make good hardware is a sack of bs. They CHOOSE to make underpowered hardware. However, they could easily make consoles as powerful as the ones of MS and Sony (See gamecube).
1)Their own OS or controller is irrelevent. They are a game company they would easily adapt unless they are incompetent chumps.
Theres little unique about wiiu games. Pad is near pointless, 2)they wanted to create a new fad and saw tablet sales and thus came this giant moronic controller. 3)It has added nothing to my gaming on the wiiu, it actually hampers it. 4) They make weak hardware cause its cheap, they chose to give you a inferior product so they can make more money of you.
5)You all need to stop being delusional and apolagetic for their screwups and shortcomings and give up some weird emotional attachemnt and think for a second just posibly great 3rd party might be for ninty.
So much wrong in this post. Where to start.
1) Oh yea? So wii sports, wii sports resort, Nintendoland, Skywardsword, Mario kart wii, Wii party/wii party U, and I could go on forever. Also, have you ever heard miiverse?
2) Good job pulling shit out of your ass. They specifically said a few years ago that they began wiiU developpement BEFORE tablets had even begun being so popular.
3) Sorry to hear that for you, what's your miiverse username?
4) Again, pulling shit out of your ass. You seem to like doing that don't you? Looking at most of your posts on this forum. They're selling the system at a lost, that's some big profits that they are raking in from that so called "overpriced" console.
5) You just need to stop arguing without presenting any facts. Thank goodness that you're not in charge of any gaming company as big as Nintendo, because i'll tell you that much, they would be going down the shitter if you were in charge of them. I bet you didn't know that 65% of all of their revenues comes from selling hardware didn't you? Oh right! Your logic would mean that they would sell 5-10times more software on Xbox/PS to replace their lost revenues! That's brillant! So instead of selling 8-10M mario kart copies, you think they'd sell 50M!
Indeed, calling people blind when you are encouraging them to do something even worse. If there is one person blind in this thread, it's definetly you. Present me some factual data other then "their hardware is shitz, controller is shitz" and then we can talk.
Their current situation is not good with wiiU, however, the solution is most definetly not going third party.
1 waggle fad is over get over it, id rather play Kart and Zelda on PS4 not last gen hardware.
2 Tablets like products have been around since early 90s, Apple just popularized the hell out of them. Either way it was a shit idea that no one ever wanted for gaming, proof is in the fact they cant even market why the fuck the pad is there and their games dont even need it.
4 They are losing cash casue they were forced to drop price due to SHIT sales. Ninty does not make $ losing harware willingly.
5 lol they sure seem to be running the company to the ground with out me as ceo, from 9m forcast to 2.8 Ninty is taking Nin down the shitter themselfs no need for anyones help. And here do their profits come from ? do you know.
Where are ninty supporter facts ? its just emotions belives no facts at all.
You havent a clue if it be worse or not, you just feel or think it would be and spout that bs like facts.
Their situation over all is not good, Everythign they have been doing has driven them here. Id rather a succesful 3rd party Nin then no nin at all or just a pathetic 3rd wheel like sega was its last two console gens.
1) Irrevelant comment. I proved you that Nintendo games do indeed need their own controller/OS in order to exist. You replied with something that isn't revelant to the topic at hand. However, I expected that from you.
2) I told you, facts is not " This is shitz! I hate this shtizzz!!!" Please bring a constructive sentence in order to argue which could preferebly not be so subjective.
3) "User could not be found" Hmmmmm.
4) Ha! Another fact pulled out of your ass! Hillarious because they were indeed selling the system at a loss since the very launch of the wiiU. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wii-u-to-be-sold-at-loss/1100-6398857/
5) Indeed, 2 net losses in 30 years = going down the shitter. Their profits come from selling hardware and software (the 8th generation was an exception to this rule, however, I doubt they will repeat that same mistake going in gen 9).
It's hard to understand you when your sentences are so poorly constructed. But anyways, it is ironic that you're the one saying that people are "spouting bs" when YOU'RE the one who has pulled so many so called "facts" out of your ass. I proved you wrong on serveral of your claims here and yet you keep going at it. And I guess your reading skills are pretty poor since you're asking for facts and yet I pointed 1 fact that is very important: 65% of ALL of their revenues is from hardware. Here, I underlined it for you.
So I will repeat it again, you believe that Nintendo would sell 50million copies of Mario kart 8 on Xbox/PS to replace their lost revenues? Or actually, BRING ME some facts as to why it would ADVANTAGE them to go third party.
Profits child learn what it is in regards to revenue. Wrap you mind around those things before you go crying 65% revenue.
nin net id huzar95, or are you one of those pathertic ninty supporters that does not even own their console.
Smaller revenue for a big corporation = smaller profit margin. My children, KEEP talking out of your ass, you're making yourself look like someone who is completely clueless. I mean, comon.
Also, I searched you on miiverse, it says user not found. I own a wiiU since day 1. You're the pathetic one in this thread, no one else. Proof is, you couldn't even counter any of my arguments. Instead, you just keep calling me names. In which, it just proves that I'm right or else you'd be bringing out some proof.
1 You proved nothing, you can game on the wiiU using Nintys own pro controller. Past gen is irrelevent, even ninty moved on from waggle why dont you.
2 you telling any one anything does not make it a fact.
3 keep lying.
4 then they are bigger idiots then i though, their only saving grace through the gens has been they did not lsoe on hardware.
5 other then the wii each gen their console sales have dropped, and are nearing irrelevency with the Wiiu.
Big revenue means nothing when you are posting a loss, do you not understand that concept ? Nintys greatest profits are from their software, with its hardware failing its profits will drop like a rock by the virtue of selling on a tiny user base. For a game dev like them smaller revenue yet big profits is ideal, mainting posative margins. Not foolishly losing money to grow revenue hoping to eak out a tiny profit.
You cry hardware revenue yet dont get the inmplications that they are operating at a loss, and they cant profit from software if there is no hardware sold.
Only pathetic ones are the people that cant open their minds to the possablity of 3rd party and what befeits there may be. This is all just a hypothetical discussion yet so many are so blind and delusional you can even fanthom a possability of them achiving success being trd party.
I know that you're banned, but i'll still take the time to answer you.
1) Is nintendoland possible without the gamepad? Is wiiparty U possible without the gamepad? Granted, as I said earlier in this thread, currently, they haven't done much to prove why the gamepad is important. The wii examples were to prove you that Nintendo games can indeed not be possible on other system (or atleast some of them). Also, you can be damn sure that the next zelda will be using the gamepad.
2) This is where I highly doubt you have a wiiU (and the fact that I can't find you on miiverse doesn't help). If you actually owned one, you would know that the gamepad is not even close to being a so called tablet. The only caracteristic that it has in common with a tablet is the touch screen.
3) I'm not lying, I searched multiple times and it says "user not found".
4) Atleast you admitted that you were wrong. And I actually agree with you, they were indeed idiots to sell the system at a loss from the start. They should have known better imo. But like I said earlier, they probably won't repeat that mistake (I hope not).
5) True, however, we have no idea where the wiiU will end up in terms of sales. It has an unprecedented sales curve. For all we know, sales could relatively blow up this year. We have no idea.
And yes, I understand that revenue =/= profits. However, what you can't seem to understand is that, for a big corporation like Nintendo, it needs X amount of revenue in order to profit. They would need to replace a good portion of that large chunk of revenue that they would lose by going third party. And quite frankly, they wouldn't. Not only would they get less money per game sold as a 3rd party publisher, but they would also lose all their royalties.