Ill post my OP from the other thread, just because Id hate for it to go to waste Youre damn quick with threads Nsanity!
Its all there. Everything about the online connections, used games and Kinect.
- Every Xbox One owner has a broadband connection
- Console needs to be checked in every 24 hours
- 1 hour if youre on a seperate console, accessing your library
- Offline gaming not possible after the above time requirements, though TV, Blu-ray and DVDs are still watchable
- No rentals
- Used games determined by publisher, at certain retailers only
- Can "give" a game to a friend who has been on your friends list for 30 days, can only be done once
- YOU are in control of what Kinect can see and hear
Just a few points, the rest can be found at the links in the link.
On one hand, its good that they are giving hard answers for us all to see.
On the other hand, Im still not sure if this is the console for me.