Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does the Wii U Kid Beat the N64 Kid?



Around the Network
hehe




WoW!, that must be the youngest biggest Nintendo fan i ever seen. Reminds me a bit of what i feel Roma was like when he first got his nes and Mario 1 xD

zero129 said:
WoW!, that must be the youngest biggest Nintendo fan i ever seen. Reminds me a bit of what i feel Roma was like when he first got his nes and Mario 1 xD


Nintendo kids are generally younger, his age is about right. I got my first nintendo at four.



The girl does not even care but she is in the moment. The power of Nintendo. Ding!

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
zero129 said:
WoW!, that must be the youngest biggest Nintendo fan i ever seen. Reminds me a bit of what i feel Roma was like when he first got his nes and Mario 1 xD


Nintendo kids are generally younger, his age is about right. I got my first nintendo at four.

Did you cry like roma and this kid did? if not then it doesnt count Real nintendo fans cry when they get Nintendo xD



So happy for those kids. I love seeing kids get excited like that.

Well that beat my christmas by a longshot, it's just so happy to see kids like that.



I miss the days when Christmas morning was life changing. Things could have turned out way different for me if my mom realized that I wanted the turtles arcade game port instead of the first one for the NES... I guess I can forgive her now ;)

Around the Network
zero129 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
zero129 said:
WoW!, that must be the youngest biggest Nintendo fan i ever seen. Reminds me a bit of what i feel Roma was like when he first got his nes and Mario 1 xD


Nintendo kids are generally younger, his age is about right. I got my first nintendo at four.

Did you cry like roma and this kid did? if not then it doesnt count Real nintendo fans cry when they get Nintendo xD


I didnt even know what it was, but my mother saw Mario on the box and knew it would be a good way for me to pass the time. I cried when she took it away from me, so yes at times. It happens. A lot of gamers got Nintendo when they were kids. If any of the other consoles were out when I was a kid no would be the definite answer from my parents. When I have kids I'll raise them on Nintendo until they get older as well.