Quantcast
Locked: Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

you get banned for doing anything out of the ordinary on this website



Around the Network
pezus said:
Barozi said:
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
I'm a real badass and got warned for having too long of a signature.


Lulwat...I was banned for that! Didn't get any warning

 


Warning Sig Length (Your sig size is to large, please shorten it.)

You were banned 11 days after the warning

What, why didn't I notice it? Where do the warnings appear?

You should have a message in your inbox for every warning or ban. At least this was the case before the new gamrconnect.



Barozi said:
pezus said:
Barozi said:
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
I'm a real badass and got warned for having too long of a signature.


Lulwat...I was banned for that! Didn't get any warning

 


Warning Sig Length (Your sig size is to large, please shorten it.)

You were banned 11 days after the warning

What, why didn't I notice it? Where do the warnings appear?

You should have a message in your inbox for every warning or ban. At least this was the case before the new gamrconnect.

Didn't get one :/. Maybe something to look into for the admins?



pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
I'm a real badass and got warned for having too long of a signature.


Lulwat...I was banned for that! Didn't get any warning

Lol maybe you've done it before? Or didn't change it in time.

Just sayin though your current sig is longer then my sig was when I got the warning

Damn it, I can't shorten it any more or it won't look as good :(

Such is the curse of a short sig >_<



Barozi said:

Admittedly he gets reported quite often :)


I'm curious. Do I?

I know in the last 12 Months I've probably been banned more times than anybody else, so I'm really curious...



Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Barozi said:

Admittedly he gets reported quite often :)


I'm curious. Do I?

I know in the last 12 Months I've probably been banned more times than anybody else, so I'm really curious...

Can't tell what happened before I became a mod obviously. For my whole time being a mod, I can't remember any instance where someone reported you.



Barozi said:
Carl2291 said:
Barozi said:

Admittedly he gets reported quite often :)


I'm curious. Do I?

I know in the last 12 Months I've probably been banned more times than anybody else, so I'm really curious...

Can't tell what happened before I became a mod obviously. For my whole time being a mod, I can't remember any instance where someone reported you.

Well, how about me then? How often is "often"?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Barozi said:
Carl2291 said:
Barozi said:

Admittedly he gets reported quite often :)


I'm curious. Do I?

I know in the last 12 Months I've probably been banned more times than anybody else, so I'm really curious...

Can't tell what happened before I became a mod obviously. For my whole time being a mod, I can't remember any instance where someone reported you.

I'm curious as well. How often do I get reported?



i was banned 2 times ( might have been 3 times, not sure anymore ) for having too long of a signature as well.



GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

RolStoppable said:

Well, how about me then? How often is "often"?


Well I reported every single one of your posts in this thread, because your obesity insulted me.

Also, thanks Barozi!