- A 34 year old male gamer
- United States
- Joined on October 3rd 2010, last online on 27 April 2017.
- Profile Views: 6,416
- Forum posts: 30 times which averages 0 posts per day
- User Reviews: 0 reviews
- VG$ 1,350.00
Jocuri online pentru copii:
- jocuri cu masini noi 2013 jocuri 3D
- jocuri cu tractoare noi 2013 jocuri 3D cu tractoare
- jocuri biciclete 2013 jocuri 3D si jocuri online
- jocuri cu trenul thomas 2014 jocuri cu trenul thomas
- jocuri cu tancuri cu senile jocuri 3D cu tancuri si masini de lupta
- jocuri cu elicoptere 3D unity noi 2011 jocuri 3D cu elicoptere care trag cu rachete
- jocuri cu avioane in doi de lupta jocuri 3D avioane
- jocuri cu tuning 3D de copii jocuri 3D
- jocuri cu parcari online camioane cu remorca 3D 2013 jocuri 3D de parcat
- jocuri atvuri 3D si cu curse jocuri 3D cu motociclete si atv 2013
- jocuri cu motociclete2014 jocuri online cu motociclete
- jocuri cu masini de curse de copii jocuri 3D cu masini pentru copii
- jocuri cu masini care transporta jocuri 3D cu curse cu camioane
- jocuri online facebok
- jocuri noi 2014 visit facebook
- jocuri noi 2014 visit pinterest
- jocuri noi 2014 visit twitter
Hey, sorry for late reponse, I don't log on this site too often. Anyways, what posts are you talking about, link me please? Anyways, singleplayer games. You couldn't be more wrong. People who buy singleplayer games buy it to keep even without replay value. The ones who play it and then trade it, basically don't appreciate singleplayer games as much as me, you, or others. It's like buying a movie, you want to keep it because that one experience is that good.
You can submit a banner for a game that currently has a banner, if you think the one you made is better. Itll be a DB admins decision to accept it or not. If you are after points, its better to make a banner for a game that doesn't have one yet. Make sure you put SOME effort into your banners. If its complete crap it might be rejected. Better to have no banner at all than complete garbage..
This list only shows a selection of games from this user's favourite games.
I would love to see a Metroid game on the same level of fidelity as the zelda tech demo. It also got me to thinking about the controller with a Prime game, besides, retro did say that they were working on something... Moving the controller around the environment to zoom/scan on things. Drawing on the map with your own notations. using your own hands to punch in codes on samus arm ala...
Acevil said: kmarois said: ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:i think we wont see any 1st party games for the wii u until tgs this year and the full blown reveal on everything the system can do till e3 next year. i think this year , was a confirmation of the system and controller. i also believe they are gonna let the 3rd parties have there day in the sun with there games, then show off...
Occupation: Freelance Designer
Favourite Games: Platformers, action adventure, rpg. The only FPS I play consistently is Battlefield.
Favourite Music: NES and SNES remix
Favourite Films: Sci-Fi Horror flicks.
Favourite Books: Paradise Lost, Anthem, 1984...again sci-fi and horror stuff.
Favourite Food: seafood
Hobbies: Camping, Tennis, Beer and pals at the bar.