By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GameSpot: White Knight Chronicles Review - 6.0

Xen said:
finalsquall said:
It won't stop me. I need an rpg :D

Then get Resonance of Fate/Final Fantasy XIII

come on WKC is worth buying right now, it will last much longer than ROF or FFXIII

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

i expected this everything he said i spotted in previews, i just hope the story isnt as boring as he makes it out to be

nice review.

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

kowenicki said:
the meta is at 69....

whats the problem?

anything below 90 is unplayable.

darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
the meta is at 69....

whats the problem?

anything below 90 95 is unplayable.

you are welcome.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

still buyin it! comes out today!!!

Same can be said for western...?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
finalsquall said:
It won't stop me. I need an rpg :D

Then get Resonance of Fate/Final Fantasy XIII

come on WKC is worth buying right now, it will last much longer than ROF or FFXIII

And?

RoF and FF XIII both look much better. Great game > long game.

Not always...
why is everyone acting as if WKC is shit on a stick? sure it's not reinventing sliced bread but at the same time...PEOPLE, COME ON!

If you like the looks of things and are keen on these things, go for it. don't let bad reviews put you off, there's thing called renting, rent first or buy at a cut down priced jesus fucking christ!!!

Ajescent said:
Not always...
why is everyone acting as if WKC is shit on a stick? sure it's not reinventing sliced bread but at the same time...PEOPLE, COME ON!

If you like the looks of things and are keen on these things, go for it. don't let bad reviews put you off, there's thing called renting, rent first or buy at a cut down priced jesus fucking christ!!!

You are on the same website that concluded FFXIII was hated in Japan despite positive reactions towards it in user reviews, critic reviews & polls conducted in the country where FFXIII has topped the lists.

Don't be so surprised......

@Xen

Whats to say WKC isn't a great game though?

Its style is very much different from FFXIII & ROF

All 3 of them are must buys if your a big JRPG gamer imo.