By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - worst video game EVER.

Does the game have to be licensed? If not, I'll say Raid 2020 or even Action 52 for NES, even though I paid for both 'cuz I like to collect shitty unlicensed NES games... and I've actually spent a lot of time with both... I guess I have a problem.

The worst licensed game I've ever played.... oh man, too many. First one that comes to mind is Resident Evil. It gets my worst dialogue award. "You are a master locksmith, so here is a lockpick in case you find any locked doors. Look, a door, hm, it's locked, if only you had a lockpick which I just handed you and talked about for 5 minutes." That dialogue actually made me stupider. I couldn't finish the game after that. I was too stupid.

Has anybody played Hydlide for the NES? Imagine Dragon Warrior 1, but to fight a slime you just walk into it, and instead of doing damage you die.

Most of the worst games of all time are all still for sale at the same web site though: http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network
takeru51 said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you should check the sites first. Although I gotta say, with a name like "Chicken Shoot" it really doesn't sound like a big winner.

Although if you ever wanted to punish your kids for a bad report card or something, next time you should get them Balls of Fury. Now that's tough love.

There are laws against torture you awful awful person

Who really cares, i dont have time for this
Im going back to playing Big Rig Racing
You're Winner!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Rath said:
takeru51 said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you should check the sites first. Although I gotta say, with a name like "Chicken Shoot" it really doesn't sound like a big winner.

Although if you ever wanted to punish your kids for a bad report card or something, next time you should get them Balls of Fury. Now that's tough love.

Just call it... "enhanced interrogation"

normally i do check, but i guess i was feeling kinda guilty about all the games i have been buying for myself lately (halo 3, cod4, RE4wii, orange box, assasins creed, and a few games for the psp) and wanted to pick up somthing for the kids that was cheap and used. and that is exactly how i felt after playing that crap fest. it was craptacular to borrow from bart

Around the Network

Ping Pals for DS. It averaged a 0.5 in EGM.

takeru51 said:
Rath said:
takeru51 said:

Just call it... "enhanced interrogation"

LOL. Nicely done.

Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde for NES.

SO HORRIBLE. It's actually a *FACT* that it's the worst game ever.

Also, this is just my opinion, but WarioWare: Twisted is the second worst. 

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

ZOOCUBE! IT STILL HAUNTS ME TOTHIS VERY DAY!!

Agree on Hydlide.

Also stuff like Universal Studios (GCN), Kabuki Warriors (XB) and Tennis (PS) are beyond disgusting.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)