By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - worst video game EVER.

probably superman 64

Around the Network

Haha. And that's all it takes. A company can make a game like Chicken shoot for pennies and then make a decent profit off of a few people that don't realize what they're getting.

To soothe your pain, get Zack & Wiki!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I would have to say Fantavision on PS2. The game was extremely boring, and I played it only once.

i got batman dark tomorrow for the xbox ::hangs head in shame::

Final Fantasy X. 

I have never gotten so bored with an RPG so fast and that speaks volumes considering I've been an avid RPG fan since the Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy I's days.

Around the Network

Airwolf for the NES.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

If you see the angry video game nerds review of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. You'll know that it IS the worst game ever made.

*WARNING VIDEOS CONTAIN VULGAR LANGUAGE. MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_4Yqk65f8

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

There are some people on here that need to play some crappier games.

I haven't played a really bad game in ages because I check the reviews for pretty much everything. The worst recent game I played was Carmen Sandiego: something about Stolen Drums. It was picked up for $5 by my ex and it's basically a generic adventure game with some okay gameplay but no polish and very little of the geographical mystery-solving elements from the originals.

That game was mediocre, but it was not bad on the same level as Chicken Shoot probably is or on the same level as a lot of old SNES and NES games I've played. The Angry Videogame Nerd reviews truly horrible games.

Ok beat this...

A game called 'Flowers' in the arcade in late 80s.

Basically space invaders but the invaders were all the heads of flowers and you were something that resembled a watering can.

Had about 3 levels that just endlessly repeated without getting any harder and after 8 hours of play and 100 bonus lives without dying I was eventually kicked out of the arcade for taking up a machine and only spending 10p.

Can I also enter the 'most pointless amount of time taken up on a video game' competition!

Words Of Wisdom said:
Final Fantasy X. 

I have never gotten so bored with an RPG so fast and that speaks volumes considering I've been an avid RPG fan since the Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy I's days.

Interesting.  I find Final Fantasy X to be excellent and it is one of my top 10 games of all times.  I love the fact that the story isn't standard fantasy and I find the Sphere Grid to be unique and fun.  To each their own, I guess.

Worst game (that I bought at least) has to be the SNES version of Rocketeer. 

"Human equality is a contingent fact of history. Equality is not true by definition; it is neither an ethical principle (though equal treatment may be) nor a statement about norms of social action. It just worked out that way. A hundred different and plausible scenarios for human history would have yielded other results (and moral dilemmas of enormous magnitude). They didn't happen." - Stephen Jay Gould

Systems I currently own (in order of preference): PS2, SNES, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Genesis, Nintendo DS, PSX, XBOX, Wii, PS3,  Atari 5200, Turbo-Grafx 16, NES, Gameboy, Game Gear, 32X.