By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - worst video game EVER.

Ok, i had a coupon for 3 used video games at 25% off with an additonal 10% off using the gamestop card.  i picked up ratchet (thought i would give the series a try) and SOCOM for the PSP.   Thought i would pick up a wii game for the kiddos...   I chose chicken shoot.....  My 6 year old son descibed it the way a drunk construction worker would describe the opera.  I thought, can't be that bad, gave it a try.  WOW.  talk about SUCKAGE.  I would have rather ben forced to sit through 100 consecutive screens of Gigli than play that game!  Anyways, besides Chicken Shoot what is your all time worst game and did ANYONE actually like this (*&)(*& game?

Around the Network

I bought Superman 64...

*Sobs quietly*

AND I STILL OWN IT!!!

*Sobs loudly*

I would say
Superman 64
Bomberman Act Zero
KA GE KI
Ninja Bread Man
GhostBusters
ValisX

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Do you hate your kids or what? Why didn't you bought them something of good quality, like Raving Rabbids? :P

Worst game I have played (I don't buy bad games) would be... well, would be a long list. Games like Big Rigs, Superman 64 are obvious in most lists.

A very crappy game I played was this Nintendo 64 game... Night Creatures or something like that. It was a port from a PSOne game where you dwelled on darkness-filled streets, killing and chopping monsters. A friend of the time thought it was a good idea to rent this game, because he loved it on the PS. After some minutes, I was like "dude... this sucks cack. Why the "&$%$@ I have to press "up" to move in ANY direction? The controller has a 3d stick you know... Let me give you some doses of Zelda, Perfect Dark and Banjo. That way you'll know what's good".

Well there's a difference between crappy games, and crappy games that are supposed to or expected to be good.

You'd think a Superman game would at least be decent...which is why Superman 64 was sooo awful. Plus, you never would have bought it if it didn't have Superman's name on it.

Never heard of this Chicken Shoot, but I guess I'm glad I haven't.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

it was funny, cause my boy who is 6 and me are the big gamers in the family my almost 8 year old girl and my 4 year old girl only play when the boy harasses them. (my 8 year old plays those ds game where you take care of animals) i told my daughter about the game and my boy rushes in the room to again tell me how boring it is. i told my little girl (8) that she should try it cause maybe SHE will like it and my boy turns to her and says "you won't like it, Selenia, it is the most boring game ever." it was like he was super pissed the game even existed, i wish i had a video tape of it!

if i remember correctly the lowest rating i ever gave was to quaterback club on the old gameboy. oh, and there were these awful real footage shooters on 3do - fortunatly i dont remember the names.

i see chicken shoot got a 2.5 on gamespot.com, that is too high

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you should check the sites first. Although I gotta say, with a name like "Chicken Shoot" it really doesn't sound like a big winner.

Although if you ever wanted to punish your kids for a bad report card or something, next time you should get them Balls of Fury. Now that's tough love.

Any game that contains the Syllables FA and FI or the 3 letters W, W, E or F