By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nobuo Uematsu vs. Yasunori Mitsuda

@ selnor

WTF!!!! The first song you posted from LO was great, but the second one is hot garbage IMO. Never liked it.

This is my kinda of music

And this isn't even Mitsuda's best work.

Around the Network

@ pastro243

Like I've said, those tracks were from over a decade ago. What AMAZING tracks has Uematsu made since then (you can say FFIX but I don't like it's music and you can't say FFX since the best music from FFX was not even composed by Uematsu).

g-value said:
@ pastro243

Like I've said, those tracks were from over a decade ago. What AMAZING tracks has Uematsu made since then (you can say FFIX but I don't like it's music and you can't say FFX since the best music from FFX was not even composed by Uematsu).

Khuutra said:
Is that track a spoiler, selnor

And would you call it better than Dancing Mad, or the credits of FFVI

Oh come on. Thats quite hard. :)

I also really really like themain battle theme from FF7. I remember playing that game and when it hit the high pitched part I used to get goosebumps. LOL.

Lost Odyssey has some fantastic music. I'm not gonna spoil the game if you havent played it. So I wont tell you anything. But Lost Odyssey is by far the most emotional JRPG. Many who have played it would say that it's definately emotional. And alot of that is thanks to the music. I just chose to contrasts from that game. And I love both. Really looking forward to see FF14's music. I mean hearing LOL.

Around the Network
g-value said:
@ pastro243

Lost Odyssey has some of his best emotional work imo. LO is emotional because of great writing and great music.

selnor said:

Oh come on. Thats quite hard. :)

I also really really like themain battle theme from FF7. I remember playing that game and when it hit the high pitched part I used to get goosebumps. LOL.

Lost Odyssey has some fantastic music. I'm not gonna spoil the game if you havent played it. So I wont tell you anything. But Lost Odyssey is by far the most emotional JRPG. Many who have played it would say that it's definately emotional. And alot of that is thanks to the music. I just chose to contrasts from that game. And I love both. Really looking forward to see FF14's music. I mean hearing LOL.

I started Lost Odyssey up a while ago, but put it down because the opening was kinda boring. Luckily I got the first story, though - the first dream? - and I'll end up finishing it if only for the dreams and the music.

Sorry g-valu but these pieces cement Uematsu as the top!

40 seconds in dood

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Mitsuda for Xenogears but Both are very Good.

Awesome underrated music from FFVIII