By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Wii 2010: Things we dont want

Damn it people watch the video. They want WM+ to be bundled for free. They want the game to support it, but they don't want to pay extra $$$

Around the Network

It has to have Wii Motion Plus. Everyone wants that, surely.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

As long as it's not on-rails. I could do without first person view, but i also was skeptical about Metroid Prime when it was announced

Edit: And i want voice-acting, completey in Hylian, just to piss off Matt Cassamassina

Delays? They didn't give us a relase date!!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Maynard_Tool said:
Damn it people watch the video. They want WM+ to be bundled for free. They want the game to support it, but they don't want to pay extra $$$

Sorry to post that wrong. You're right. ^_^

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
MasterZack said:
Delays? They didn't give us a relase date!!!

Less than 365 days, before december 31 2010. According to Iwata.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I don't mind either which way regarding items.

I don't want voice acting. I really, really don't want voice acting.

I'm fine with Ganondorf as the main boss, but I won't mind if they think up someone else good either.

I do want Wii Motion Plus.

I don't want it to be delayed, but if they release it before they feel it's done I'll be even more let down. So if they have to delay it, I want them to.

Uh...............first of all I'll like to say I laughed at number 3 because I thought you meant "Boos" from the Mario series.

I agree with the Items one, but I would like......somewhat voice acting in Zelda. Just somewhat, but Link should remain silent forever. As for Ganondorf...........eh, I guess. While on that subject, I would like to see Vaati in a 3D title. I wouldn't mind if it gets delayed, especially if it needs some fixing up. A bad game will be bad forever, a delayed game will eventually come out good.............Yes where have we heard that.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

But I want voice acting

Nintendogamer said:
No motion plus? a bit late to make that plea, because Eiji has already put that feature in the game so, you will have to use motion plus wether you like it or not.

He said he wants WM+ to be bundled with the game not that he doesn't want it. ...(Cheapskate!)

I dissagree with the voice acting part though it would be cool to have other characters talk but please DON'T make link talk!

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?