By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Wagram said:
I think that the boss in Chp 10 was the hardest story.

and Mission 62 was the hardest in the game.

Overall though the difficulty for this game is pretty easy. Have no idea who was saying it was the hardest. One of the easier FF games imo.

I wholeheartedly agree that the dual ratakvjas was the most difficult mission. Howver, I too think this is the hardest FF game not because its truly "hard" but going by the FF standard.

FFVII: abuse omnislash miiming, Knights of the round and everything was cheese

FFVIII: stay low level, abuse junction and limits and the whole game was cheese

FFIX: Just easy even without abusing anything

FFX: OMFG godlike Summons pwn everything, abuse mindy's "passado" in endgame

FFX-2: catnip plus gunslinger abuse pwns all

FFXII: Easy to acquire godly weapons/armor early and turn the game into cheese

FFXIII: No truly easy way out. You kinda have to strategize. no one can tell me they played this game's regular story (not even sidequests) without retrying unlike other FFS where I forgot there was a "game over" screen

So overall, FFXIII is definitely an easy game but compared to its previous iterations, its hard.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

XI is about 3 billion miles harder than every FF game known to man.

I think i just got spoiled on Lightning's real name ¬_¬

Wagram said:
XI is about 3 billion miles harder than every FF game known to man.

Yea, but a lot of the FF fanbase dont play MMOs (myself included)

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

they should have had a movie viewer in this game (same prob with mgs4). How can you have such awesome cutscenes and not be able to view them again? Even mgs3 got this right on ps2. I wanna watch the ch 12 intro cutscene again

Around the Network

Yeah I wanted to watch the CGI scene in chapter 12 again.

arghh I died again

I might just give up on the boss & watch the ending on youtube!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

does anyone know a way to earn GIL, im planning on buying a weapon for lightning and it cost 280,000, i dont even think ive got 2,000gil so i need to know a way in which you can earn some major GIL

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

darthdevidem01 said:
arghh I died again

I might just give up on the boss & watch the ending on youtube!

wuss

StokedUp said:
does anyone know a way to earn GIL, im planning on buying a weapon for lightning and it cost 280,000, i dont even think ive got 2,000gil so i need to know a way in which you can earn some major GIL

Excessive farming of Adamantoises for Platinum Ingots for 150k a pop. 37% drop rate I believe.