By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

well.. i just Staggered an Enemy to 999.99% and attacked him with Fangs Special Move.. (with Genji Gauntlet..)...

... lmao.

999.999 damage? :P

dunno, i couldnt count all those perverted Numbers, but i killed the Giant Catuar (70%~ left) with this Attack.

but i like lightnings Move too, once staggered, she can push the Stagger Counter up like it is nothing. ^^

But Hope's is also cool.. :D

When do you get those special moves? 

they are available in Crystarium LV9, every Character has one, so look out for them.

(Im Sure Lightning's is called Army of One, and i think Fangs is 'Highwind' Translated. but i have no idea of the Other ones. some are to Increase the Counter once Staggered, and the others are Finishing Moves with perv'd ammounts of Damage, but theyll tap the Gauge back to 100%, so some experimenting is needed.)

Lightnings Skill for Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRB1wIy2kc

Ahahahaha, that's....insane... XDDDDDDD!!!!

it is, right :D? and he has still Crystarium lv 9, look at his Health, its somewhere at 7k. i have 17-25k per Character, aswell as double as high Stats. THAT is insane. :>..

the only damn thing is, that the Long Gui's are hard to kill.. i'll retry those asses later, but they dont fuck around with their 16,2m Healthpoints.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

well.. i just Staggered an Enemy to 999.99% and attacked him with Fangs Special Move.. (with Genji Gauntlet..)...

... lmao.

dunno, i couldnt count all those perverted Numbers, but i killed the Giant Catuar (70%~ left) with this Attack.

but i like lightnings Move too, once staggered, she can push the Stagger Counter up like it is nothing. ^^

they are available in Crystarium LV9, every Character has one, so look out for them.

(Im Sure Lightning's is called Army of One, and i think Fangs is 'Highwind' Translated. but i have no idea of the Other ones. some are to Increase the Counter once Staggered, and the others are Finishing Moves with perv'd ammounts of Damage, but theyll tap the Gauge back to 100%, so some experimenting is needed.)

it is, right :D? and he has still Crystarium lv 9, look at his Health, its somewhere at 7k. i have 17-25k per Character, aswell as double as high Stats. THAT is insane. :>..

the only damn thing is, that the Long Gui's are hard to kill.. i'll retry those asses later, but they dont fuck around with their 16,2m Healthpoints.

Well, I think I might be near the end of chapter 11, on the rust bridge on Oerba. I need to try that out xD 

17-25K HP per character is insane. I'm scared to know about your overall strenght and magic :P I've just hit 1.3K strenght on Fang and 1.2K magic on Vanille, 1K magic and strenght on Lightning. I think those stats are good for the end of chapter 11 xD 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ok on CHAPTER 13

TIME TO END THIS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

... lmao.

Well, I think I might be near the end of chapter 11, on the rust bridge on Oerba. I need to try that out xD 

17-25K HP per character is insane. I'm scared to know about your overall strenght and magic :P I've just hit 1.3K strenght on Fang and 1.2K magic on Vanille, 1K magic and strenght on Lightning. I think those stats are good for the end of chapter 11 xD 

Lightning: 2,600~ Strength, 1400 ~ Magic

Fang: 2400~ Strength, 1200~ Magic

Hope: 1400~ Strength, 2400~ Magic

others: too lazy to check, but i know that Sazh has 1,2k/1,2k... this looser, lmao.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@darth prepare for something xxxxxxxxx i can 't write the word

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
The only enemy I've needed a sentinal against so far is early int he game witht he flying motorbike type thing with a chain/gattling gun attack.

Will I at any point need to use one again?

Also, I left Gran Pulse and still not done a single bit of grinding other than just doing the stone missions along the way (with the exception of maybe 2 I opted for). Still not finding this game challenging.

Are the giant tortoise and the shop the only options for the totepawhatsit needed for the final tier of weapons? My parties main weapons are maxed out to the second star and seems boring if I'm stuck with them until the end of game.

One last thing...the intro to chapter after leaving Gran Pulse (12?)....yeah, I can see where the budget of this game went.

there are several Situations where you'll need one, and they are pretty useful if you received too much damage. (A Sentinel increases his natural Damage Reduction by 50% on lv 5, and the Damage Reduction of the Group by 14%. )

so for example, Sentinel/Medic/Enhancing thingy is a great paradigm to prepare for pure Damage Combinations.

Boutros said:

you made crap out of my Ratings! >:O *Madface*

look here: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=99684&page=357 <.<

but btw, whats the last Score? is it the place where it stands compared to the others? if yes, Final Score: 9,1 // FF Ranking: 4

YOU FORGOT ME q_q

Chp 11 Score needs to be fixed as that one rating is dragging the average down alot.

lol the final boss is not exactly insanely hard....but very hectic!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey