By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

final boss was a *p word*

Around the Network

I haven't played it all weekend

Can't wait to get back on it tonight...

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

well.. i just Staggered an Enemy to 999.99% and attacked him with Fangs Special Move.. (with Genji Gauntlet..)...

... lmao.

999.999 damage? :P

dunno, i couldnt count all those perverted Numbers, but i killed the Giant Catuar (70%~ left) with this Attack.

but i like lightnings Move too, once staggered, she can push the Stagger Counter up like it is nothing. ^^

But Hope's is also cool.. :D

When do you get those special moves? 

they are available in Crystarium LV9, every Character has one, so look out for them.

(Im Sure Lightning's is called Army of One, and i think Fangs is 'Highwind' Translated. but i have no idea of the Other ones. some are to Increase the Counter once Staggered, and the others are Finishing Moves with perv'd ammounts of Damage, but theyll tap the Gauge back to 100%, so some experimenting is needed.)

Lightnings Skill for Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRB1wIy2kc

Ahahahaha, that's....insane... XDDDDDDD!!!!

it is, right :D? and he has still Crystarium lv 9, look at his Health, its somewhere at 7k. i have 17-25k per Character, aswell as double as high Stats. THAT is insane. :>..

the only damn thing is, that the Long Gui's are hard to kill.. i'll retry those asses later, but they dont fuck around with their 16,2m Healthpoints.

Well, I think I might be near the end of chapter 11, on the rust bridge on Oerba. I need to try that out xD 

17-25K HP per character is insane. I'm scared to know about your overall strenght and magic :P I've just hit 1.3K strenght on Fang and 1.2K magic on Vanille, 1K magic and strenght on Lightning. I think those stats are good for the end of chapter 11 xD 

Lightning: 2,600~ Strength, 1400 ~ Magic

Fang: 2400~ Strength, 1200~ Magic

Hope: 1400~ Strength, 2400~ Magic

others: too lazy to check, but i know that Sazh has 1,2k/1,2k... this looser, lmao.

wrong.

Light: 1700str/1700mag/20K Hp

Fang: 2100 Str/1300Mag/24K Hp (i may be a bit off because I making rough subtractions from her pandora kain's lance stats)

vanille: 1100str?/1700 mag/21050 Hp

Sazh: 1100str?/1100 mag?/27K Hp

Snow: 1500str/ 1100mag/ 30K hp

Hope: 1000 str?/ 2100 mag?/ 18K hp

Sazh stats suck on paper but after seeing a vid with someone abusing his "blitz" for insane damage to an adamantoise, I changed my mind about him. I just dont know how to get that kind of damage output and I'm in love with "highwind"

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

darthdevidem01 said:
lol the final boss is not exactly insanely hard....but very hectic!

I thought the final boss was pretty easy 'cept the first time he killed me due to bad luck with death on my MC. The only story boss I thought was hard was ch 10 boss. this was because I had to use a sentinel to win that fight. I never used a SEN all game 'cept for that boss and a few insane marks (think Zrinitra, neochu, Attacus, ratakvja, etc).

My fav paradigms:

relentless assault (Com/Rav/Rav)

tri-disaster (Rav/Rav/Rav)

Cerberus (Com/Com/Com)

Infiltration (Sab/Sab/Sab) my personal favorite. turns the strongest critters into cheese

diversity (com/Rav/med)

You can tell that I care much more about offense than defense and its because of the star reward system

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I think that the boss in Chp 10 was the hardest story.

and Mission 62 was the hardest in the game.

Overall though the difficulty for this game is pretty easy. Have no idea who was saying it was the hardest. One of the easier FF games imo.

Around the Network

Weird I killed the chapter 10 boss easily!

Chapter 11 boss was the hardest

well I DIED!

so I'm gonna try to beat the final boss again!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

im not on the chart :( lol

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

Crystalchild said:
Boutros said:

you made crap out of my Ratings! >:O *Madface*

look here: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=99684&page=357 <.<

but btw, whats the last Score? is it the place where it stands compared to the others? if yes, Final Score: 9,1 // FF Ranking: 4

Yeah sorry I realized it in the upcoming update.

Updated!

Now that I realize it. I think the OP is overkill on spoilers.