By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor Sonicthehedgehog4.com Registered to Sega!

Xxain said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Xxain said:
Lastgengamer said:
I am really hoping for a retro revival like Mega Man 9.

No... I would be seriously disappointed

No, this would be really awesome.

16 bit graphics, Gensis chiptune music, themed zones...OMG!

After Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4, all that's left is Donkey Kong Country 4, and then the four greatest platforming giants will be back at the same time for ultimate platforming glory, taking back their rightful place as the greatest genre of gaming.

This is my dream.

Its the 3 platforming Kings

It's 4 kings man!  4 kings!

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Xxain said:
Lastgengamer said:
I am really hoping for a retro revival like Mega Man 9.

No... I would be seriously disappointed

No, this would be really awesome.

16 bit graphics, Gensis chiptune music, themed zones...OMG!

After Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4, all that's left is Donkey Kong Country 4, and then the four greatest platforming giants will be back at the same time for ultimate platforming glory, taking back their rightful place as the greatest genre of gaming.

This is my dream.

AGREED!!

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
KungKras said:
amp316 said:
As much as I like the idea of Sonic having a return to his 2D roots I really don't like the idea of the game being called Sonic the Hedgehog 4. I mean come on... This is not the 4th Sonic game. There have been many, many, many more than that.

I always viewed S&K as a continuation of Sonic 3 and the SA games are spinoff games.

Sonic 4 is going to be the first true mainline Sonic game since 1994.

I'm not so sure about that.  

People don't say that the 3D Mario games aren't mainline Mario games.  It's just that many wish that all of Sonic's games after Sonic 3 didn't exist.  I do understand what everyone is saying , but I'm not sure if I agree with it.

Anyway,  it won't matter to me that much at all what the game's name is if it's on par with the first 3 Sonic games.       

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Its good to see that SEGA has the confidence to name this title in the lineage of classic sonic games.. good for them and us...

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Sega needs to bring back Ristar. That game was great.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I'm actually pretty exicted about this game.