By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: Snesboy vs iLLmaticV3

axumblade said:
morenoingrato said:
^^^ beacuse he's a mod?

you apparently weren't here for the most popular user competition last year. :P 

The one I won?

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Sephiroth357 said:
axumblade said:
morenoingrato said:
^^^ beacuse he's a mod?

you apparently weren't here for the most popular user competition last year. :P 

The one I won?

If by "won" you mean "not even nominated" then sure. We'll go with that. :)

I must have been the unanimous winner.

My vote goes for Snesboy

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

11-7

I vote for snesboy

Around the Network
axumblade said:
aw. I missed being in the competition.
I'll go with illmaticv3. snesboy secretly is a 360 fanboy. :[

You have your facts all mixed up. I'm secretly a PS3 fan.

Anyways, I vote for Illmaticv3

Though, I did stick with Nintendo through the horrible GameCube days...not a single good exclusive between Jan 05 and Dec 06....so depressing. No wonder I played Resident Evil 4 over 15 times, beat Ocarina of Time nearly 10 times, and own OoT 3 times.

And on top of that, I bought every exclusive third-party GCN game, regardless of whether it was good or not...

I'll tell you why Snesboy doesn't deserve it... He isn't named NESboy.... NES > SNES. NES rescued video game console industry. NES is what made Nintendo.

Snesboy said:
axumblade said:
aw. I missed being in the competition.
I'll go with illmaticv3. snesboy secretly is a 360 fanboy. :[

You have your facts all mixed up. I'm secretly a PS3 fan.

Anyways, I vote for Illmaticv3

Though, I did stick with Nintendo through the horrible GameCube days...not a single good exclusive between Jan 05 and Dec 06....so depressing. No wonder I played Resident Evil 4 over 15 times, beat Ocarina of Time nearly 10 times, and own OoT 3 times.

And on top of that, I bought every exclusive third-party GCN game, regardless of whether it was good or not...

Horrible GCN days??? I am not sure where you were but I didn't have a horrible experience from GCN days...  Check my GCN games out and then maybe you will see why the GCN was still bad ass even it didn't sell too much...

Ooooooh this is tough, but seeing as ilmaticV3 put more effort into his description he can have my vote.

Sorry Snesboy.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Snesboy. Never saw the other one but he has more non-Nintendo consoles than Snesboy.