By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces Mistwalker developed The Last Story!

The Anarchyz said:
Bamboleo said:
The Anarchyz said:
The game should be good, let's see what happens...

On a side comment, i'm really tired of some RPG names, most of them are like: Infinite, The Last, Final, Ultima (Last in spanish), End, Fate, etc.

It also means last in portuguese and Italian :P

Love romance languages, you have one down and bam!, you learn 3 more in less than a year :P

Unlike Nihongo, i'm still not near speaking it fluently, much less writing and reading it (at least i can do kana and some kanjies) XD

Portuguese and Italian (along with Spanish may you say) are romance languages?

Chics in your town fall for that? 

Around the Network

Does Nintendo own the IP? I would love Nintendo to out-square square.

dampowell said:

Nintendo patented the name - so yeah i think so.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
dampowell said:

They did!? Why the hell do i not remember this? I don't really wan't to be "That guy..." but you wouldn't happen to have an old link or something to confirm this would you?

How technical is your game?

IxisNaugus said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
dampowell said:

They did!? Why the hell do i not remember this? I don't really wan't to be "That guy..." but you wouldn't happen to have an old link or something to confirm this would you?

Here you go: link

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Yes it is a Nintendo new IP.

Unlike Blue Dragon (that's a mistwalker IP)

As for Lost Odyssey I have no idea whether it is Microsoft's or Mistwalker's IP.

The Mistwalker is a great Japanese video developer studio which always provide something new for game lover's as like this.

The Mistwalker is a great Japanese video developer studio which always provide something new for game fans as like this.

I must admit, outside of the Final Fantasy series, RPGs simply do not excite me (not even DQ)

However, this games has me hyped up....for the music alone!

Day one. I don't have to see footage. This guy created my favorite series. He deserves it.