By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega talks Shenmue III

I think we should make a Shenmue thread and send it to Sega to say "stop creating shitty sonic games and spin off crap, do what is right and give us our Shenmue 3 or we will sue ur asses for depressing us by not giving us a conclusion to the world greatest video game story ever told".

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
I think we should make a Shenmue thread and send it to Sega to say "stop creating shitty sonic games and spin off crap, do what is right and give us our Shenmue 3 or we will sue ur asses for depressing us by not giving us a conclusion to the world greatest video game story ever told".

Honestly...if they make a Shenume 3 game and they use the money they made from making shitty sonic games...I am all for them.

^Why do the Sonic games have to be shitty?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
^Why do the Sonic games have to be shitty?

Cause they seem to sell no matter how good they are. Trust me...it hurts me as much as you to see sonic suck as he does. Sonic Unleashed wasn't bad actually...but the Black knight brought it right down to suckage level.

tehsage said:
arsenicazure said:
Shenmue3 would easily cost ATLEAST $20million+ to develop.. actually probably a lot more..

[citation needed]

LOL. yea that was a bit random.. but it would cost big bucks.. considering that 1 &2 cost arnd $70 million

, im assuming thats near 100m when adjusted for inflation

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

i'd think shenmue 3 would do better as its ancestors, because all you hear about shenmue, is that it was a good game, with much love and money put in it.

i never played the first, nor the second one.. (because i had no dreamcast and xbox) .. but i think i'd buy a third shenmue.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I think a sequel will do better than the first two games, but looking at the development costs of the first two games...they definitely didn't sell well enough.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

arsenicazure said:
Shenmue3 would easily cost ATLEAST $20million+ to develop.. actually probably a lot more..

That's why we probably won't ever see another Shenmue game. That is such a lot of money for such a niche game.

Fei-Hung said:

I approve.

(>_<);

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

I would love to see the first two come to PSN. Remember the DC emulation on PSN story from a few months back, then the third one be a PS3 exclusive.