By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEA and the Bad Boxart Conundrum

I wrote on the EU PS Blog and gave them a piece of my mind (with an alt account, of course )

What are the chances that he'll reply to my comment?

"A couple of things.
1) This box art is terrible. Really, REALLY terrible (in my opinion, of course). But hey, at least the Americans suffer with us .

2) You can redeem yourselves by giving us a same-day release with North America. There’s no logical reason I can fathom for releasing the game on Friday here. If you have one, please do tell.

Sorry if I sound rude, but I am getting tired of getting the short end of the stick."

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I wrote on the EU PS Blog and gave them a piece of my mind (with an alt account, of course )

"A couple of things.
1) This box art is terrible. Really, REALLY terrible (in my opinion, of course). But hey, at least the Americans suffer with us .

2) You can redeem yourselves by giving us a same-day release with North America. There’s no logical reason I can fathom for releasing the game on Friday here. If you have one, please do tell.

Sorry if I sound rude, but I am getting tired of getting the short end of the stick."

SCE replays only on US Blogs

BladeOfGod said:
Kantor said:

"A couple of things.

SCE replays only on US Blogs

Nah, one thing I'll give to Thach is that he replies to a lot of comments. But he hasn't replied to any on that article so far.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Infamous boxart looks awesome. (same as EU btw.)

R&C: A Crack in Time is very bad.
GoWIII is alright, but nothing special.
Heavy Rain is just not good.

The true definition of the internet word, Fugly.

Around the Network

So nobody has anything else?

Infamous was the same in europe, and its FANTASTIC!
Ratchet and Clank was also the best of all the terratories. Europe was boring and looks the same as the others

lol nice thread.

I like the InFamous box art though. So you fail.

Boutros said:
lol nice thread.

I like the InFamous box art though. So you fail.

europes box is even worse hhaha. the side thing is plain words and the cover color is messed up