By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEA and the Bad Boxart Conundrum

i hope SCEE makes diffrent box art for Europe

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
KillerMan said:

I agree. Lately SCEE has had upper hand when it comes to boxarts. Hopefully we will also get different GOW III boxart !

Maybe not...

I quite like it

Unofficial.

EDIT: Oh shit, it isn't.

LOL,  told you

Honestly, SCEE. I could forgive the three day delay for every game. I could forgive the lack of Demon's Souls and the long wait for God of War Collection. I could forgive the crappy PlayStation Blog. Okay, I couldn't forgive any of those things. But the one thing, the ONE THING that SCEE had over SCEA was box arts, and then they pull THIS.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

V-r0cK said:

This thread should be about Sony Exclusive games cause Yakuza 3 is just the absolute worst i've ever seen.

Yeah, this and the Heavy Rain one. I just find very hard to believe someone gave the green light for them to become official covers.

they just scream [bad] fanart!

Vetteman94 said:
Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
KillerMan said:

I agree. Lately SCEE has had upper hand when it comes to boxarts. Hopefully we will also get different GOW III boxart !

Maybe not...

I quite like it

Unofficial.

LOL,  told you

Wait, is that picture offical for PAL?

Around the Network

What's their obsession with close-ups on faces?

inFamous isn't that bad, others... really bad.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Kantor said:
Honestly, SCEE. I could forgive the three day delay for every game. I could forgive the lack of Demon's Souls and the long wait for God of War Collection. I could forgive the crappy PlayStation Blog. Okay, I couldn't forgive any of those things. But the one thing, the ONE THING that SCEE had over SCEA was box arts, and then they pull THIS.

so we get the same box art?

Looks like i am gonna have to import a game from Japan

patapon said:
Vetteman94 said:
Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
KillerMan said:

Maybe not...

I quite like it

Unofficial.

LOL,  told you

Wait, is that picture offical for PAL?

I believe so, its the only one I have found other than the confirmed fakes

BladeOfGod said:
Kantor said:

so we get the same box art?

Looks like i am gonna have to import a game from Japan

Well maybe it will have a sweet concept art picture on the inside of the covers that you can turn inside out like the first 2 had.  

Vetteman94 said:

I believe so, its the only one I have found other than the confirmed fakes

If so, then the PAL version is worse... it gets less facial detail!!!

(Then again, PAL always has to be worse than America. It's apart of Sony policy I think)