By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So here's what I think of the PS3

Also, has anybody seen any improvement in the BC area with the new firmware update?

I've noticed that for the PS1 game, Crash Bandicoot 2, a previous problem with the BC that made it very hard to play is now gone making the game run as it should. Now I don't know if it was because of the update or not, but when I tried to play this game on my PS3 months ago, the music was running slower (not at a slower speed, but it feels like it was going through a Ritard) and there was a delay from when I input a command (jump for example) and when it actually happened. For a platforming game, it made it VERY hard to even try to get anywhere.

Loading it up this past week, I've found that these problems are gone and the game runs as it should.

Around the Network
Rath said:

And who are you to tell somebody who has been around on these forums for a shitload longer than you and is well respected by most of the community what he is allowed to do? 

@Onna76- One if the new firmware updates was causing the PS3 to freeze, so far as I am aware that problem has now been rectified.

And yes, Uncharted is a beauty :)

Im getting the game, for chirsitmas! And another innovative fun game as well, maybe guitar hero.

mM