By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Four Day Challenge Collaboration

oviously it is a conundrum but where do i post the answer :S

Around the Network

that and i am trying to catch up by having someone give me the answer :p

heh.

So it's an anagram that you make by rearranging the letters into two words.

As you noted by the "hangman type napkin" the length of the two words is given.

You'll also note that there is an @ symbol before the anagram indicating to (most of us) that the anagram spells a twitter username.

If you want the answer look below (SPOILER) or attempt to solve the anagram yourself

SPOILER!!!

perfect folds

so, go to www.t witter.com/perfectfolds and look at his twitter feed.

There is no where to "submit the answer" but the answer leads to a new path to follow.

ok i get it. i dont use twitter so i kept thinking it was an email add lol

so once on the twitter page, i take it im on the second challenge. hmmmm the guy seems to be either drunk or unstable and at the end he seems to be in control of his emotions again and or sober. have u guys figured that one out yet?

Nope.

All we've really gathered is.

Yeah, he's pretty unstable and sometimes drunk (or we assume from the typos).

He's also located somewhere where the newspaper is "The Sentinal" might be a real place or not.

He also is pissed that people kill/maim/injure for no reason and for sick reasons as seen by his pictures of the newspaper articles.

Seemingly he also blames bad parents for not loving their kids enough.

We've submitted 2 of the (3? 4?) pictures to www.picxaminer.com (as seen in the last picture) and Kantor has pasted what one result was given back.

I'm still waiting to see what my picture returns. Beyond that, we're kinda stuck and looking for stuff to do.

The other twitter usernames used in the original flash seem like a dead end. The phone number that is given/implied in one of the pictures is busy. So, I'm gonna keep looking for more clues.

Around the Network

Also, from his descriptions of the newspaper, weather and articles mentioning locations.......(deerborne, I-114) he SEEMS (might not be) from west Texas (nagodoches, Texas...hey I've been there a few times!).

lol hey maybe it is u :p lol this is mind boggling dude. i been up since 6am and now i cant go sleep. this is keeping me up lol

which 2 hav u guys submitted? i will try help u guys with the other 2 :)

The love and the "for being different one"

Also noted in some of the pictures, apparently the result of the "for love one" the last word in love is a link to:

http://apps.facebook.com/heavy-rain-how-far/

Which installs a facebook app, let me check that out

Interesting, it's a quiz. Let me take it.