By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your top 10 360 games ever......So far.

In no particular Order:

Mass Effect , Mass Effect 2, Oblivion, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia, Bioshock, Fable 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Around the Network

1. Mass Effect 2

2. Lost Odyssey

3. Gears of War 2

4. Halo 3

5. Call of Duty 4

6. Mass Effect

7. Fallout 3

8. Oblivion

9. Gears of War 

10. The Orange Box

I'm not sure I agree with the order, but this is certainly my top 10 overall

Slimebeast said:
d21lewis said:

Gears of War 2

Mass Effect 2

Super Street Fighter 4

Halo 3

Lost Odyssey

Bayonetta

Shadow Complex

Fable 2

Alan Wake

Braid/Limbo (couldn't decide)

Uhm. As you only putted two multiplatforms there one doesn't know how you thought. Why not go all out and put more multiplatforms you like, or do you mean that the X360 xclusive library is that strong?

I picked my ten favorite games that I can play on the 360.  It didn't matter if they were multi-plat or not.  Which multi-plats should I have included?  I liked RE5 but it's not as good as the other games I've listed in my opinion.  I haven't finished Assassin's Creed 2, yet.  The Simpsons Game was a ton of fun but not the best game on the system.  I'm not the biggest FPS fan.  Maybe The Orange Box or CoD4 (I didn't want MW2) could have made the list but aside from Halo 3, there isn't an FPS that I'm gaga over.  My list is my list.  Those are the games I enjoyed the most. 

My PS3 list would have Valkyria Chronicles (which I didn't beat but I enjoy immensely as I'm playing it now), Uncharted 2, Little Big Planet, Batman AA (because that's the version I own), and probably a lot of PS3 exclusives.  My Wii list would have been 90% Nintendo titles because those are the titles I play on that console.  There's no agenda.  I looked at my shelf of games and picked the ten I thought were the best.  That's all.

1. Mass Effect 2

2. Ace Combat 6

3. Mass Effect 

4. Tales of Vesperia

5. Fallout 3

6. Bioshock

7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

8. Assassin Creed

9. Lost Odyssey

10. (Insert title)

d21lewis said:
Slimebeast said:
d21lewis said:

Gears of War 2

Mass Effect 2

Super Street Fighter 4

Halo 3

Lost Odyssey

Bayonetta

Shadow Complex

Fable 2

Alan Wake

Braid/Limbo (couldn't decide)

Uhm. As you only putted two multiplatforms there one doesn't know how you thought. Why not go all out and put more multiplatforms you like, or do you mean that the X360 xclusive library is that strong?

I picked my ten favorite games that I can play on the 360.  It didn't matter if they were multi-plat or not.  Which multi-plats should I have included?  I liked RE5 but it's not as good as the other games I've listed in my opinion.  I haven't finished Assassin's Creed 2, yet.  The Simpsons Game was a ton of fun but not the best game on the system.  I'm not the biggest FPS fan.  Maybe The Orange Box or CoD4 (I didn't want MW2) could have made the list but aside from Halo 3, there isn't an FPS that I'm gaga over.  My list is my list.  Those are the games I enjoyed the most. 

My PS3 list would have Valkyria Chronicles (which I didn't beat but I enjoy immensely as I'm playing it now), Uncharted 2, Little Big Planet, Batman AA (because that's the version I own), and probably a lot of PS3 exclusives.  My Wii list would have been 90% Nintendo titles because those are the titles I play on that console.  There's no agenda.  I looked at my shelf of games and picked the ten I thought were the best.  That's all.

Okay gotya. "(because that's the version I own)". So it was slightly random. You only included the multiplatforms that you happen to own the x360 version of. But you clarified that there wouldn't be that many more anyway.

I know you don't have agendas d21lewis!

Around the Network

1. Gears 1-2

2.Masefect 1-2

and as for 3-10! what ever the other guy post.

Only the things I own on 360, rather than other platforms:

LIMBO
Fable II
Lost Odyssey
Bayonetta 
Halo 3 ODST
Tales of Vesperia
Shadow Complex
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Halo Wars 
Castle Crashers 

In Order:

1.) The Last Remnant

2.) Star Ocean: The Last Hope

3.) Mass Effect 2

4.) Lost Odyssey

5.) Bayonetta

6.) Gears of War 2

7.) Blue Dragon

8.) Infinite Undiscovery

9.) Halo 3

10.) Mass Effect

Just because I like making lists, here are my PS3 and Wii picks:

PS3

Uncharted 2:  Among Theives

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Metal Gear Solid 4

Heavy Rain

Valkyria Chronicles

Little Big Planet

Uncharted:  Drakes Fortune

Super Stardust HD

Heavenly Sword (started playing it again, last night!)

inFamous

And Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Kart Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3:  Corruption

Resident Evil 4:  Wii Edition

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Wario Ware:  Smooth Moves

Punch Out!!

Zack and Wiki

(If I didn't have Zelda: TP for the Gamecube, it would probably be up there in the top three)

And since my lust for lists has not been satisfied.......

PSP

Hot Shots Tennis:  Get A Grip

Tetris

Final Fantasy Tactics:  War of the Lions

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Burnout: Dominator

Metal Gear Solid:  Peacewalker

Resistance Retribution

Gurumin:  A Monstrous Adventure

Syphon Filter:  Dark Mirror

Jeanne D'Arc

And DS.....