By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom x Microsoft secret game is Monster Hunter Frontier.

Train wreck said:
I see the damage control has already started. If this is a MS exclusive and their deep pockets, Capcom's only limitation on this game is their imagination for what they want it to be.

Damage control? Hardly. Need I point you in the direction of Magna Carta 2? I also don't think deep pockets would make much of a difference on a pre-existing game....

Around the Network
Train wreck said:
I see the damage control has already started. If this is a MS exclusive and their deep pockets, Capcom's only limitation on this game is their imagination for what they want it to be.

What on earth are you talking about? It's an old MMO game. Already made. Pre-existing. The only difference between this and when FFXI got ported to the 360 is that this game is even less successfull and even later to the 360 from PC.

WTF Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Nightwish224 said:
It will help in Japan if this is fully confirmed.

Yes, it will help but just for a short time...remember Star Ocean the last hope 2 years ago? It helped 360 in Japan but just a little. Now that SO last hope is coming, no suprise Japanese will prefer to wait to see it coming for either Wii or PS3 since that game made it to the PS3.

Sorry for bad English.

Uhhh Will japan also go cray for FF14?......

Around the Network
zzamaro said:
Nightwish224 said:
It will help in Japan if this is fully confirmed.

Yes, it will help but just for a short time...remember Star Ocean the last hope 2 years ago? It helped 360 in Japan but just a little. Now that SO last hope is coming, no suprise Japanese will prefer to wait to see it coming for either Wii or PS3 since that game made it to the PS3.

Monster Hunter is a much stronger brand than Star Ocean in Japan (nowadays).

this is good for Japan but could seriously BOMB as Monster Hunter Wii did

Solid_Snake4RD said:
this is good for Japan but could seriously BOMB as Monster Hunter Wii did

I think we should redefine what a bomb is. By your post Yakuza 3, Resident Evil 5, Star Ocean among other big games are bombs in Japan too.

naznatips said:
Train wreck said:

What on earth are you talking about? It's an old MMO game. Already made. Pre-existing. The only difference between this and when FFXI got ported to the 360 is that this game is even less successfull and even later to the 360 from PC.

Ah I see, so Microsoft and Capcom are just going to dust off the two year old game, add nothing to it and release it as is.  That makes perfect sense. 

Ok so its an MMO and a prot from the old PC version + a rumor?......hmmmmm.