By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom x Microsoft secret game is Monster Hunter Frontier.

alfredofroylan said:
, loy310 said:
Can someone tell me if this is legit. http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/imasnews/imgs/1/5/152b5f05.jpg

OT:
MH for 360 should shake things up in Japan.

Mah Boi, just look at the logo. It says Monster HENTER.

Monster Henter 4/1 ? LOL.

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Sol said:
gurglesletch said:
Next MH flop after the wii confirmed?

Do you really want to go there? Soon we will have people bringing in lists of best-selling third-party console games in Japan, pretty sure MH Wii is in the top 5 might even be in the top three.

It was #1 until FFXIII released. Now it's #2.

Yep thought it was near the top, yet it's still considered a flop.

Anyway not really interested in MMO's so will probably give this a miss. Will be very suprised if this is exclusive, surely a multi-plat release for such a game would make more sense?

It would have to be a full-blown sequel to Monster Hunter Frontier (like FFXIV is to FFXI) and not just a port if it were to be worth a big announcement. If it really was just a port, why would Capcom act like it's a big announcement?

Well Monster Hunter name is pretty big in Japan regardless and should move some systems, right?

Was it a pay to play MMO?

It's just that simple.

Hyuuu. I never even considered a Monster Hunter for 360. Most likely a lie so soon after Tri but would be cool if true but then again you'd have to pay so........

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:
naznatips said:
Sol said:
gurglesletch said:

Do you really want to go there? Soon we will have people bringing in lists of best-selling third-party console games in Japan, pretty sure MH Wii is in the top 5 might even be in the top three.

What about a little old game Called DQ 9

He specifically said "console."

@ Sol, I don't get what you mean. It's been out on PC since June 2007. It's just ignored because it never reached popularity, even in Japan.

Wouldn't be all that big of a surprise. Monster Hunter is going to be as milked as Final Fantasy and Pokemon. Wouldn't be surprised if there's one made for the PS3 as well.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

I really doght this is real now.

naznatips said:
Kennyheart said:
naznatips said:
Sol said:
gurglesletch said:

What about a little old game Called DQ 9

He specifically said "console."

@ Sol, I don't get what you mean. It's been out on PC since June 2007. It's just ignored because it never reached popularity, even in Japan.

Well if they are going to release it on the 360 I see no reason to not release it on the PS3 as well. If it really has struggled to achieve sales and popularity then I would assume this is an attempt to grow the fanbase and increase brand awareness across the globe. Surely a multi-plat release would give it a much better chance.

It was in a leaked scan of Famitsu apparently...

Hold on and I will get a link

Edit: Can't find it...

Edit #2: http://jin115.com/archives/51627164.html 

There