By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom x Microsoft secret game is Monster Hunter Frontier.

I laughed.

If MH Frontier didn't do so great on PC, what's a 360 port going to do? I don't see the point.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
I laughed.

If MH Frontier didn't do so great on PC, what's a 360 port going to do? I don't see the point.

Maybe this is an improved version?

Hmm, good. Microsoft latest weapon in japan.
But, timed exclusive I guess, makes no sense releasing that only for xbox.

No sense at all.

So Basically It's going to be like the FF Online port was. Only difference is here this will be the first version of it to come to consoles, which will probably get a few people to buy it if they don't have a decent enough PC to run it and/or have no interest in PC games. Either way It could still remain exclusive to Japan and not see hit US shores?

It's just that simple.

Wtf!? A pc 2 years old pc port of the game that only exist in Japan... I think people really hyped this announcement. If I'm not mistaken, that teaser "microsoft x capcom" is only on xbox jpn site, right? O well, better wait till the date to make sure.
If it's MH frontier, should at least make the sequel.

Currently Playing: Devil Survivor 2 (NDS)

Around the Network

I hope this can boost the hardware sales in Japan. A great move by Microsoft.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

"but we can hint that some of the news will be of interest to a global gamer audience."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/2010/01/22/many_surprises_coming_from_capcom_and_microsoft_on_jan._26! 

If this Monster Hunter game will stay in Japan, we will have something more coming from this event. Also, he says "many surprises". 

Only 1 hour left for the event (I guess), lets wait!

Any idea on when they will release it?

not a fan of monster hunter, but props to microsoft for stealing monster hunter, now all they need is Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest Spinoffs.

I see the damage control has already started. If this is a MS exclusive and their deep pockets, Capcom's only limitation on this game is their imagination for what they want it to be.